Fast-Track Access Tickets to Bioparc Valencia
Treat yourself to a unique and immersive zoo experience at Bioparc Valencia!
- Catch the circle of life in action at Bioparc Valencia and see how animals hunt and fend for themselves.
- Watch herds of antelope and rhinoceros; while lions look out from rocky heights.
- Visually submerge in the water when you see hippopotamus, crocodiles, and scores of fish.
- Chance upon hyenas and warthogs as well as the wonders of underground life such as aardvark burrows, naked mole-rat nests, and termite mounds.
- Single-day entrance to Bioparc Valencia
- Access to activities such as animal feedings, animals shows, a movie theater presentation, and more
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Get among lions, aardvarks, rhinos, crocodiles, ostriches, and more at Bioparc Valencia! All of these furry animals live in recreated natural habitats, more or less like how they would live in the wild. Move past the winding queues with this fast-track ticket and make your way to the world of herbivores, predators, and scavengers in no time.
Observe the plodding groups of antelopes, giraffes, and lions. Venture into the Equatorial Forest to see gorillas and find yourself being surrounded by chimpanzees and leopards (rest assured, they can't get too close!). Discover what goes on underwater amongst hungry hippos and crocodiles, and follow a herd of elephants into a cave that recreates the African Savanna. You'll also gain newfound respect and admiration for the exotic world of Madagascar's lemurs and other strange four-legged friends.
Fortunately, even on the hottest of days, there is a ton of shade, so walking and exploring will not tire you out. You can even eat and drink while looking over different animal habitats. Simply grab a sandwich with the zebras or dig into an ice-cream with the giraffes!
know before you go
- Food or drink is not allowed, except water in containers other than glass.
- Bioparc is a smoke-free space.
- It is forbidden to give animals food. Respect their peace of mind. Do not touch or throw objects at them, do not hit the glass or use flash to photograph them.
- Except for guide and assistance dogs (after presenting the corresponding accreditations), no other pets are allowed inside.
- The park has wheelchairs only for emergencies.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied at all times by a person of legal age who takes care of them. Bioparc may request the documentation that accredits the person of legal age as the minor's legal guardian.
- Photographs or recordings cannot be taken for commercial purposes.
Everyday from 10 AM to 6 PM
Children aged 4-12yrs, as well as seniors aged 65+yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the Bioparc Valencia.
- Address: Av. Pío Baroja, 3, 46015 València, Valencia, Spain.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Buses - EMT: lines numbers 98 and 99 (stop at the BIOPARC gate), 73 and 95 (stop at the Nou d'Octubre bridge).
- Metro: lines 3, 5 and 9. Access is recommended from the Nou d'Octubre stop, about 10 minutes from the venue.
- By Bicycle: The entire network of bike lanes in the city of Valencia and especially the old Turia riverbed allow easy access. At BIOPARC Valencia there is parking for bicycles.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.