Once Upon A Time on The Orient Express
- Enjoy the original 200-tonne French locomotive in Singapore!
- A replica restaurant car lets you have a dining experience onboard the French train, showering you with the opulence of the Orient Express.
- You can choose between vegetarian & non-vegetarian brunch, lunch, or dinner along with tea options.
- Featuring the famous French chef Yannick Alléno, this dining experience is specially crafted to please your tastebuds.
- The exhibition also features an exciting Escape Room, adding to the "mystery and intrigue" theme.
- Sort through historic items on display, including uniforms, classic Louis Vuitton luggage, porcelain pieces, and shields.
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
what to expect
Why Visit Gardens by the Bay?
Singapore is a must-visit tourist destination in South East Asia. This island nation is dotted with soaring skyscrapers, exciting theme parks, and a range of striking sites along Marina Bay. The highlight of these sites is the exotic Gardens by the Bay! Spread across 250 lavish acres, this nature park has a host of sections, like Flower Dome, Cloud Forest, Children's Garden, and more. But this year, Gardens by the Bay has something especially intriguing in store for all.
Once Upon A Time On The Orient Express: The Special Exhibition
This year Gardens by the Bay presents its special exhibition: Once Upon A Time On The Orient Express! Featuring two 158-year-old train carriages and a bunch more, this exhibition cannot be missed. Previously run in 2014 in Paris, this exhibition was a massive success. Singapore now has the opportunity to revel in its glory with two 19th-century train carriages that serve as symbols of prestige to Singapore's past. Singapore has been rightfully chosen as the second destination to exhibit The Oriental Express, along with 300 other precious artifacts and other documents contained inside.
know before you go
- The Once Upon A Time on The Orient Express exhibit is open daily at 10 AM.
- It closes at 10 PM on Sat.
- On Wed & Thur, it closes at 7 PM.
- On Mon, Tue, Fri & Sun, it closes at 9 PM.
When To Visit
The best time to visit Gardens by the Bay's Once Upon A Time on The Orient Express exhibit is between the months of June and August. Tourist crowds thin out by late June, so July and August are the best months to visit Singapore. Visit this exhibit around noon to try out some of the best delicacies for lunch.
- The exhibition is located inside the Gardens by the Bay, at the West Lawn.
- Get Directions to Gardens by the Bay.
- By Metro: Get off at Bayfront MRT Stations and take Exit B. Follow the underground linkway to Dragonfly Bridge, from where Gardens by the Bay is a short walk away.
- By Bus: Get off at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station and take bus 400 to Marina Gardens Drive.
Other Things to do at Gardens by the Bay
With 18 massive "supertrees" on display at Gardens by the Bay, 12 of them are located in the Supertree Grove. Gasp at the decorative lighting as you stroll through this grove, best visited after sunset. The lighting gives the trees a pop of color while focusing on the sheer scale of their size. Climb to the top of one of these giants for great panoramic views of Marina Bay.
Definitely one of the most striking experiences at Gardens by the Bay, Cloud Forest boasts orchids, tropical plants, ferns, and more. This misty paradise also features a big waterfall right in the middle of the forest. As you stroll through this forest, learn about the disappearing habitats and rare floral species that call the Cloud Forest their home.
Cut flowers, live plants, and foliage make up the stunning floral display at Floral Fantasy. Walk your way past the four landscapes here, Dance, Float, Waltz, and Drift. Notice moving flowers suspended from the ceiling, plants in caves and semi-enclosed spaces, and more while learning intriguing facts about them.
Once Upon A Time on The Orient Express (Gardens by the Bay): FAQs
Q: Where is the Once Upon A Time on The Orient Express exhibit found?
A: The Once Upon A Time on The Orient Express exhibit is found in Gardens by the Bay, Singapore.
Q: Is the Once Upon A Time on The Orient Express at Gardens by the Bay worth it?
A: Yes, Orient Express Singapore is a unique exhibition that is certainly worth a visit.
Q: Are tickets available to purchase for the Once Upon A Time on The Orient Express exhibit?
A: Yes, tickets can be purchased for this exhibit on the official website or third-party sites.
Q: What can I expect from visiting Gardens by the Bay's Once Upon A Time on The Orient Express?
A: You will have access to two 19th-century train carriages, learn about their origins, and indulge in a delicious meal on board.
Q: What are the timings for the Orient Express Singapore exhibit?
A: This exhibit is open daily from 10 AM - 9 PM on Mon, Tue, Fri & Sun. On Wed & Thur, it closes at 7 PM. On Sat, it closes at 10 PM.
Q: Where in Gardens by the Bay is Once Upon A Time on The Orient Express exhibit located?
A: You will find The Once Upon A Time On the Orient Express pop-up located near West Lawn, next to the Bayfront Plaza.
Q: What are my eating options at The Once Upon A Time On the Orient Express exhibit?
A: You can eat at the Orient Express Restaurant and Lounge (recommended), or at the Orient Express Road Cafe.