Entry Ticket to HARUKAS 300
Enjoy a bird’s eye view of Osaka at Harukas 300, the observatory deck of Abeno Harukas - Japan’s tallest building. Situated at the height of 300 meters, this experience will bring you closer to the clouds, quite literally.
- Enjoy sweeping views of Osaka at the height of 300 meters from the Harukas 300 observatory.
- Take a breather and relax at the Sky Garden with a wooden deck and cafe on the 58th floor of Abeno Harukas.
- On the 60th floor, soak in a panoramic view of downtown Osaka through large floor-to-ceiling glass panels.
- Entry to Harukas 300 Observatory
- Live guide
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
“Harukas” is an old Japanese expression meaning “to brighten” or “to clear up.” The Abeno Harukas embodies this spirit. Standing 300 meters tall in the air, this iconic skyscraper consists of 62 floors, making it the tallest building in the whole of Japan. With these tickets, gain direct entry into Harukas 300, the observatory deck that occupies the building’s top three floors. Built in 2014, the Abeno Harukas is a multifaceted urban gem with access to cutting-edge amenities, located in Osaka, Japan.
Your visit will start at the ticket office on the 16th floor, from where an uber-cool lift will whisk you off your feet in futuristic appeal, to the top deck on the 60th floor. As the elevator doors open, a stunning skyline spreads forth before you with an indoor gallery constructed entirely of glass from floor to ceiling. Enjoy a jaw-dropping view of downtown Osaka which feels both like a diorama and a historical map. Experience sights that remain unchanged since ancient times from burial mounds to important buildings, such as the Osaka Castle, Shitennoji Temple, and the old town districts of Osaka. Going east to south, you can see Mount Yoshino and Mount Ikoma, which are celebrated mounts in poetry from Japan’s Nara and Heian periods.
After experiencing exhilarating heights, drop it down a notch and enter the 58th floor to find a large wooden deck that opens up to the sky. This is a soothing space simulating a sky garden where one can relax and take a breather. There is also a cafe serving delicious food and drinks for the hungry!
On the 59th floor is the gift shop where one can purchase novelty goods.
know before you go
Harukas 300 Observatory
- This offer is not available for Japanese passport holders.
- No food and drinks are allowed in the Observatory except on the 58th floor where there is a cafe.
- Children aged 3 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You can enjoy Tenku Hanabi by paying the entrance fee on the observation deck.
- The admission ticket to Harukas 300 has to be used on the day it is redeemed.
- Daily: 9am - 10pm (the last entry is at 9:30pm).
- Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly.
- Please display your voucher on your mobile phone on the 16th floor of Harukas 300 Observatory.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Address: 1-1-43 Abenosuji, Abeno Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 545-8545, Japan
- Abeno Harukas stands atop Kintetsu Osaka-Abenobashi Station, just across from JR Tennoji Station.
- Harukas 300 observatory deck occupies floors 58 - 60. In order to access these floors, take the elevator up to the 16th floor. Here you will find your ticket counter.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, search for - Harukas 300.
- From Osaka Station: 15 minutes from JR Osaka Station. Alternatively, 15 minutes from Umeda Station on the Midosuji Subway Line. Get off at Tennoji Station.
- From Namba Station: 5 minutes from JR Namba Station. Alternatively, 5 minutes from Namba Station on the Midosuji Subway Line. Get off at Tenoji Station.