Montserrat Tour with Wine, Tapas & Cava
- Enjoy a guided tour around two of Barcelona’s famed wineries
- Learn about and sample the brilliant Cava in a quaint winery that enjoys recognition from across the globe
- Have your fill of nature and beauty with picturesque views of the magical mountains of Montserrat
- Indulge in gastronomical delight by tasting three types of premium wines served with a wonderful platter of cheeses.
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus or minivan
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Oller del Mas Cellar
- Guided visit through the winery, the castle and the vines
- Wine tasting (6 premium wines)
- Tapas and dessert
- Cheese tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Any food or drinks not specified in the “Inclusions” section
- Tips and gratuities
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Satiate the wine lover in you with a fascinating visit to two boutique wineries. Learn about the history of Barcelona and absorb the spectacular beauty of the mountains. Taste some delicious wines on this tour. With a friendly and knowledgeable guide, learn about the production and aging of Cava in a quaint 19th-century winery called Finca Ca n’Estella. Famed for its Cava, this enchanting winery has won several national and international accolades.
Move on to the 10th-century castle of Oller del Mas that is now a glorious vineyard. Learn their wine-making process as you sip on three delectable wines accompanied with a platter of local cheeses. For history buffs, the guide will inform you on the history of this beautiful medieval castle. So book this tour today to enjoy half a day around Barcelona.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- The meeting point is Plaza Catalunya, 21 (in front of the Hard Rock Cafe) where someone holding a bright pink umbrella
- The tour starts at 1 pm, so please be there 15 minutes before the start of the tour