Montserrat Hot-Air Balloon Experience & Monastery Guided Visit from Barcelona
Enjoy the breathtaking views in a hot air balloon while you fly over the Pla de Bages observing the magnificent view of the unique shape of the Montserrat Mountains. Visit the Monastery of Montserrat and know all the history and ventures of this Monastery dating nearly a thousand years. Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Premium Small Group Tour.
- Fly high on a Hot-air balloon flight in the Montserrat area
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Pyrenees, Mediterranean, and Montserrat
- Conclude the flight with a snack and Champagne toast
- Remember your ride with a flight certificate and photo story
- A half-day tour guided by a knowledgeable tour guide, ensuring top-quality service and great destination information.
- Guided visit to Monastery of Montserrat (Complete experience Only)
- Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Premium Small Group Tour.
- Services of an English/Spanish guide
- Round-trip from Barcelona
- Hot air balloon ride
- On-ground 4x4 vehicle throughout the hot air balloon ride (permanent radio connection)
- Snack and Cava champagne toast
- Non-alcoholic beverages and water
- Montserrat Monastery visit
- Photostory and flight certificate signed by the pilot
- Hotel pickup from select locations in the city center (on request)
Lunch / Dinner
Departure: 6 AM (Summer); 7 AM (Winter)
Duration: 6hrs 30mins
Infants aged 3 and under can go on this experience for free. Children aged 4 - 8 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired language of the tour:
- English Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Take this exclusive flight on a Hot Air Balloon close to Montserrat Mountain and admire its unique needle shape formations, one of the most spectacular landscapes in Catalonia. The activity begins early in the morning and we will head directly to the flying zone, where you will participate in the inflation of the balloon. Once it’s ready, we will take off for an amazing hour of flight close to the Mountain and the surrounding area. At the end of the flight, a 4WD car will be waiting to pick you up and return to the flying zone, where your guide will be waiting for you to keep on with the tour. But before heading to the Monastery, toast with a glass of cava your flight in this magic land. Continue your visit to the famous Benedictine Monastery, dating nearly a thousand years and well-known for hosting the figure of “La Moreneta” (visit not guaranteed), the saint patron of Catalonia. Depending on the season and timetable, you will have the possibility to admire the boy's choir singing the famous “Escolania de Montserrat”.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please be at the pickup point at least 15 minutes before the departure time
- Since this tour involves a hot air balloon ride, the tour may be canceled or rescheduled based on weather
- The visit to La Moreneta is not guaranteed since queues may be very long during certain seasons
- If the minimum number of guests have not booked the tour on the day that you have booked the tour, an alternative date, an alternate tour, or a full refund will be offered
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your guide at - HOTEL REGINA
- Address: Carrer de Bergara, 4, 08002 Barcelona
Nearest Subway is Provença
You can board #L6, #L7, #S7 to get here.
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking