Acropolis of Athens Afternoon Walking Tour
Skip the long lines during this guided walking tour of the Acropolis of Athens and the world-famous Parthenon.
- Enjoy this convenient skip-the-line walking tour with an expert tour guide.
- Explore the Acropolis of Athens, also considered a mythical home of the gods.
- Listen to all the legends of the location from your guide with a small group of 18 people or less.
- Visit ancient temples like the Erechtheion, the Propylaea, and Nike Temple.
- Marvel at the Parthenon, the most lavish temple the ancient Greeks ever built.
- Admire a stunning view of Athens from the top of Acropolis hill.
- Expert tour guide
- Early and skip-the-line access at the Acropolis
- 2-hour walking tour
- Whisper audio devices
- Acropolis entrance ticket
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
An Afternoon of Discovering the Past
Turn your afternoon into a memorable one with this guided walking tour of the Acropolis of Athens. You'll get a chance to see the landmark ancient monument with a knowledgeable guide who will tell you all about its myths and legends. The time of the tour is perfect if you want to avoid the crowds and leisurely explore one of the world's most well-preserved souvenirs from the past.
Exploring Details of the Ancient Citadel
Learn about the citadel's ruins and excavation details. As you walk around, you'll get a glimpse of Athens from the Golden Age, when it used to be one of the greatest cities of the ancient world. You'll soon head to the Parthenon, the most renowned temple in the region that was built for Goddess Athena. Imagine the art and culture from centuries ago as you step into the Theater of Dionysus, one of the first open-air theatres in the world. The ancient Greeks assembled here to watch Greek tragedies that have made a mark on literature worldwide!
Be sure to capture the beauty of other temples like the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and Propylaea, and more. As your tour comes to an end, you'll walk up Acropolis Hill for a mesmerizing view of the sprawling city. You're going to get the perfect chance to capture all Instagram-worthy shots of your tour as golden hour approaches.
know before you go
know before you go
- Note: This ticket does not include entrance to the Acropolis. Guests can pay for the Acropolis admission ticket to the guide at the start of the tour.
- Please bring along a passport or ID card.
- Whisper audio devices will be given to all guests to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- This experience can only accommodate a maximum of 18 people in 1 group.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at the Key Tours Office.
- Address: 26, Athanasiou Diakou Str, Athina 117 43, Greece.
- The closest bus stop is Makrygiannē. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #040, #230, A2 or trolleybuses #1, #5, #15 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Acropoli. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board the M2 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.