Onna Village Parasailing(Naha Departure +GOPRO rental with SD card
Get a taste for what Okinawa’s sea has to offer with this parasailing experience. Feel the adrenaline rush as you soar up to 50 meters above the sea and see the beautiful coastline from this vantage point!
- Enjoy aerial walks at a height of 40-50 meters above sea level in Okinawa
- Soak in breathtaking views of the glittering blue sea and the azure sky
- There will be friendly and well-trained staff by your side to ensure you have fun while being safe
- Get Insta-worthy photographs taken and leave with precious memories of this experience
- Parasailing fees
- GoPro Rental with SD card
- Transportation from the meeting point
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Soar above the sky like a seabird and enjoy views of the sparkling waters of Okinawa! Hit up heights of up to 50 meters above sea level, and feel the adrenaline rush as you take in some of the best views of the coastline. There will be certified staff and crew to drive you to the best parasailing spots, all the while making sure that you’re comfortable and safe every step of the way. Not just that - they will also take pictures of you high up in the sky as well as on the boat, so you can leave with happy memories of your experience!
know before you go
know before you go
- Only people 4 years old and above are allowed to participate
- Height restrictions: Above 120cm. Pregnant women and those with major diseases cannot take part in this experience
- The tour may be interrupted or canceled due to bad sea conditions or bad weather. In the case of excessive wind speed, children may be refused to participate due to safety considerations
- If you cannot understand Japanese, you can use simple English to communicate with the staff
- Make sure your carry-on items are mainly light (eg valuables, cameras, towels, etc.)
- Please wear wet clothes to participate. There is no need to wear swimwear. It is recommended to bring a set of clean clothes instead
- The parasailing experience is about 7-8 minutes long
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at Miegusuku Port 900-0036 West 3chome 20, Naha City, Okinawa Prefecture
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Miegusuku Port
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Drive by yourself and enter "Naha Beachside Hotel 098-862-2300"
- You can reach the nearest hotel in Miecheng Port, go straight to the entrance of the port along the two-way road
- After the ticket is taken, head to the triangular white-roofed building’s parking lot at Miejo Port (JPY500 / day)
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout