Super Saver Combo: Jurong Bird Park + Night Safari
Explore the avian world at Jurong Bird Park which houses over 5,000 birds and combine it with a trip to the Night Safari, Asia’s first nocturnal wildlife park as part of our special combo. Enjoy complete flexibility with these Tickets are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase.
- Watch fauna come alive by night and discover 2,500 fascinating nocturnal creatures in their natural habitat as you take in the Night Safari exhibits.
- Climb on the Safari Tram, a 40-minutes immersive experience, that takes you through the reserve park across the 6 different geographical locations.
- Engage in the interactive Creatures Of The Night Show, where you can learn more about the nocturnal abilities of the animals.
- Unlimited access to the Hop-On, Hop-Off tram ride at Jurong Bird Park.
- Discover up to 400 species of birds including 4 species of penguins, several species of pelicans, Emus, parrots and much more!
- Night Safari admission voucher.
- 40-minute tram ride at Night Safari.
- Jurong Bird Park admission voucher.
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tram ride at Jurong Bird Park.
- Hotel transfers.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Combine two of Singapore’s top attractions for a fun, adventurous day. Explore the fascinating world of Jurong Bird Park and discover the peculiarities of the avian world; following which you can visit the Night Safari for an adventure with the nocturnal animals.
Venture into the Night Safari, and explore the nocturnal kingdom! Walk through the different zones and take in the plethora of topographies from around the world. Night Safari Singapore is home to over 2,500 animals, of which 38% are threatened, and the animals are housed in open-air exhibits in atmospheres that mimic their natural environments. The Night Safari is divided into the following zones: Himalayan Foothills, Indian Subcontinent, Equatorial Africa, Asian Riverine Forest, Nepalese River Valley and the Burmese Hillside.
The Safari Tram provides a multi-sensory experience including commentary about all the habitats and animals you come across. The four walking trails, Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge and Wallaby, also provide a unique chance to explore more vividly about the life and fascinating facts about the creatures. You can enjoy token feeding experiences as well, with the big cats in action as they snap up their favorite snacks. There are two-night shows as well; the Thumbuakar Show with pyrotechnics and Creatures of The Night Show that are sure to thrill and excite you.
To find out the show timings and to know more about the venue, read our detailed guide on Night Safari.
Jurong Bird Park
Explore Asia’s premier bird park and have an avian adventure unlike any other. Visit this scenic location and have face-to-face encounters with bird species from all across the world in environments that mirror their natural habitat. The Hop-on Hop-off tram ride will allow you to cover the park easily and take in the exhibits at a relaxed pace.
At Jurong Bird Park you’ll come across bird species that are descendants of dinosaurs such as the Double-Wattled Cassowary and the Emu. You’ll also get to explore the kingdom of penguins. The Penguin Coast is a unique location where you can spot up to four species of these black and white southern creatures.
The Birds of Play wet and dry play area the Bird Discovery Center are designed exclusively for your little ones to learn while having fun. With multiple special experiences and feeding shows such as the High Flyers Show and the Kings of the Skies Show, at Jurong Bird Park you can interact with the birds up-close and see them at their most active.
To find out the show timings and to know more about the venue, read our detailed guide on Jurong Bird Park.
know before you go
know before you go
Tickets for both attractions can only be used by tourists and cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Jurong Bird Park is open from Monday to Sunday - 8:30 AM - 6 PM.
Operating Hours for Night Safari
Last slot for night safari admission - 9:15 PM
- Last English tram departure - 10:15 PM
- Last multi-language tram departure - 9:30 PM
- Creatures of the Night - The 10:30 PM show is not available on weekends
- All F&B and Retail outlets will close at 11:00 PM
Ticketing Counters and Collection Kiosks
- Collection Note Kiosk at Singapore Zoo Entrance - Closes at 10:00 PM
- Collection Note Kiosk at Night Safari Entrance - Closes at 10:15 PM
- Ticketing Counter at Singapore Zoo Entrance - Closes at 10:00 PM
You can enter at any of the above time slots. Due to limited capacity per time slot, please note that entry is granted on a first come, first served basis onsite and should the current time slot be full, you will have to wait until the next available one to gain entry.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your combo mobile voucher shortly.
Your Night Safari tickets can be redeemed at Singapore Zoo Ticketing Counter 3-8.
Jurong Bird Park is located at 80 Mandai Lake Road and tickets can be redeemed at Jurong Ticketing Counter 5.
No need to print. Please download your pass onto your mobile phone and display it at the entrance with a valid photo ID on the day of the tour.
How to Get There
Night Safari is located on Mandai Lake Road, the venue is easily accessible by cars and metro alike. Take the Red line and transit to a connecting bus, preferably route no 927 or no 138.
To get to Jurong Bird Park take the MRT on the Green line and transit to bus number 194. In case you're coming by car take the Jalan Bahar towards Jalan Boon Jay and turn right at Jalan Bahar Ibrahim.
** Validity **
The tickets are open dated and are valid for a period of 60 days. The ticket grants you one visit each to the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari. Both attractions can be visited on different days. However, each visit is valid for one day only.