Ngong Ping 360 & Lantau Sunset Tour
Witness a majestic sunset at Lantau, Ngong Ping and take in breathtaking views of your surroundings as the golden hues add to the blues and greens, seemingly intensifying their beauty. Discover the fascinating culture and heritage of Tai O and indulge in a relaxing evening in Hong Kong.
- Take off on the famous Ngong cable car ride and soak in the panoramic views of your surroundings
- Enjoy a guided tour of Ngong Ping Village and its popular attractions, the Big Buddha Statue and Po Lin Monastery
- Explore the Tai O Fishing Village by boat and indulge in a delicious dinner at Tai O Heritage Hotel
- Stargaze at the Cheung Sha Beach and go souvenir shopping at Tung Chung
- Single-trip Ngong Ping Cable car ticket
- Air-conditioned sightseeing coach to and from Tai O
- Tai O boat excursion ticket
- Dinner at Tai O
- Single-trip MTR ticket
- Services of a professional guide
- Additional gratuities (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Explore the quaint countryside of Hong Kong and spend an evening admiring the beauty of Ngong Ping before delving into the culture at Tai O, one of the country’s oldest fishing villages.
Your tour will begin with a ride on the Ngong Ping cable car - named among the top 10 cable car rides in the world. Take in the surreal panoramic views of your tranquil surroundings before you go on a walking tour of the Ngong Ping Village. On this tour, you’ll be able to visit the Po Lin Monastery, the largest Buddhist temple in Hong Kong and the Big Buddha Statue, the second largest outdoor bronze Buddha statue. Experience the architectural grandeur of Buddhism right here and enjoy the meditative experience. Later, you will make your way to Tai O fishing village to dive into the culture and history of the stilt houses. You might even catch a glimpse of Chinese Pink Dolphins along the way! At the end of the day, indulge in a delicious dinner at the Tai O before going stargazing at the Cheung Sha beach, a favorite spot amongst water sports enthusiasts.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Standard Cabin - Non HK Residents
- Crystal Cabin - Non HK Residents
- Standard Cabin - HK Residents
- Crystal Cabin - HK Residents
- Sunset sighting is subject to weather conditions
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above. Proof of age may be requested
- 3:00 pm - Ngong Ping cable car ride.
- 3:30 pm - Walking tour of Ngong Ping, Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery
- 5:45 pm - Tai O boat excursion
- 6:00 pm - Dinner at Tai O Heritage Hotel
- 8:00 pm - Stargazing at Cheung Sha beach
- 8:30 pm - Shopping at Tung Chung
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the counter at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout