Walking tour of Central Park + Ice Skating
Engross yourself in the magnificence of New York’s renowned Central Park for a trip worth remembering. Take a guided walking tour through the park’s classic highlights and end your tour on a high note with an open-air ice skating ordeal!
- Discover the grandeur of Central Park, an iconic New York landmark that is packed with stunning sights to uncover
- Hop aboard the intriguing walking tour of Central Park and listen closely to your licensed tour guide for facts and secrets about the quintessential park
- Be sure to notice the main highlights of the walking tour along the way, such as The Dakota, The John Lennon Memorial, Bow Bridge, Bethesda Terrace, and many others
- Saving the best for last, throw on some ice skates and glide across the sparkly ice at Wollman Rink, an experience you simply cannot miss
- 1-hour walking tour of Central Park
- Services of a professional, licensed tour guide
- Individual audio headsets
- Admission into Wollman Rink
- Ice skates rental
- Century 21 Gift Card ($5.00 value and up)
Ages 5-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
The Walking Tour of Central Park:
Nov 9, 2019- March 29, 2020:
Thur-Sun: 10:30 AM & 12:30 PM
Ice Skating at Wollman Rink is flexible and dependent on the customer
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
When in New York, don’t forget to experience one of the city’s classic landmarks, Central Park. Embark upon a walking tour guide of the 843-acre landscape and learn all about this magical masterpiece. Whether you’re walking under the canopy of American elms at The Mall, or gazing upon the massive Strawberry Fields that pay tribute to John Lennon, you’re sure to be amazed. Look out for The Dakota, the Bow Bridge, Bethesda Terrace and The Dairy among other landmarks along the way. Learn all there is to know about Central Park from your knowledgeable tour guide on this hour-long walking excursion.
Don’t miss out on an ideal NYC experience in winter, ice skating! Embrace the enchanting wintry ambiance at the iconic Wollman Rink and have the time of your life. Whether you choose to skate under the stars with a twinkling backdrop of the city lights, or by day with the sun smiling down on you, this experience is unlike any other!
know before you go
know before you go
- Entrance tickets to Wollman Rink will be given to you by your tour guide during the walking tour of Central Park
- Lockers at Wollman Rink are available to rent at an additional fee
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted inside the Rink, but they are available for purchase at the location (cash only)
- Peak days for the walking tour are from Nov 21- Nov 30, Dec 19- Jan 4, Feb 17 and March 17.
Wollman Rink operational hours are as follows:
Mon & Tue: 10:00 AM- 2:30 PM
Wed & Thur: 10:00 AM- 10:00 PM
Fri & Sat: 10:00 AM- 11:00 PM
Sun: 10:00 AM- 9:00 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Central Park West and 72nd Street
- Your mobile vouchers must be exchanged for physical tickets from the City Rambler associate here
- For easy recognition, the associate will be wearing a Gold logo hat and or jacket
Wollman Rink Ice Skating:
Make your way to the Wollman Ice Rink (830 5th Ave, New York, NY 10065). It is located near the south entrance of the park, at 59th Street and 6th Avenue
Take bus A, B, or C and get off at 72 Street Station.
This station is right in front of the park, where your tour guide will be waiting for you.
Get off at the 72 Street Metro Station.
This station is also right in front of the park, where your tour guide will be waiting for you.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.