Central Park Walking Tour
- Find those special spots in the park that even locals miss and get yourself acquainted with the rich history of this iconic attraction.
- Encounter locations where famous movies right since the 1900s were shot
- Soak in the pleasant sights of Wollman Rink, The Bow Bridge, The Pond, Bethesda Fountain, The Boathouse Café, The Conservatory and The Bandshell
- It’s an easy walk with no elevated pathways
- Services of a local expert guide.
- Walking tour for 2 hours.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
Experience the beauty and majesty of Central Park. It's a two-hour excursion through the rich foliage, exquisite gardens and cultural history of Central Park. With plenty of rest stops, where our guides will inform you of the many interesting details and anecdotes of Central Park.
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at the venue.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour
In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock & bring comfortable shoes (Summer/Fall)
In cool weather, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort (Winter/Spring)