Brooklyn Walking Tour With All Day Ferry Cruise Pass
- Walk through the streets of the most vibrant borough in New York City
- Visit the famous neighborhoods such as Park Slope, Brooklyn Heights, Downtown Brooklyn and DUMBO
- Local guide will give you all the inside scoop on Brooklyn
- The Ferry Pass included lets you explore the Manhattan Waterfront all day
- Guide services
- Public transportation ticket
- Food and beverages
- Pickup and drop off
A walking tour through one of the most highly populated boroughs of New York rounded off with a scenic ferry ride! This walking tour of Brooklyn is so amazing that you can’t Fuhgeddaboudit!
Starting in Midtown, you guide will hop on with you on the downtown train and take you straight to Brooklyn. Once at Brooklyn, explore Park Slope Brooklyn's “Gold Coast”; see the majestic Soldiers and Sailor's Memorial Arch of Grand Army Plaza, The Brooklyn Public Library, and Eastern Parkway.
Strolling down the artsy streets, discover why this neighborhood is quickly rising to be one of the most sought after in New York City. At the conclusion of the tour, utilize your all day ferry pass to explore the New York Harbor on the water taxi.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.