Hop On / Hop Off Tour of Uptown Manhattan
- Unlimited hop-on, hop-off access
- Tour of Uptown Manhattan atop a double-decker bus!
- 24-Hour Access to the buses.
- Narrated commentary available onboard (in 11 languages)
- Over 20+ convenient stops.
- Buses running every 25-30 mins.
- Best way to travel and soak in views of upper Manhattan!
- Hell's Kitchen
- Lincoln Center
- American Museum of Natural History
- Apollo Theater
- Guggenheim Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Central Park Zoo
- Central Park
the uptown manhattan tour
Uptown Manhattan is one of the most vibrant neighborhoods of the city. Known for its stunning architecture, spectacular mansions, and magnificent brownstones, this is all located around the iconic Central Park.
With this bus pass, you will have 24-hour access to our hop on/hop off double-decker buses. These open top buses give you the best views of all the sights and are hassle-free! You can get off at any of the stops and explore at ease. A must-do on this route is the Museum Mile! Consisting of the Guggenheim, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and others. Marquee stops also include the Lincoln Center and the Apollo Theater. So, hop onto our buses and spend a memorable day exploring uptown Manhattan!
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.