Banksy NYC Tickets
Banksy NYC opens in Aug 2021
- View street art like never before in the heart of NYC, at the Banksy exhibition!
- See over 100 certified and original works of art loaned from private collections across the world.
- Learn about the enigmatic artist, and immerse yourself into his works with the help of Virtual Reality technology headsets!
- Catch hundreds of photos and videos of Banksy’s street works, captured in their original organic environment.
The cancellation policy on your tickets will be announced shortly.
What to Expect
Banksy is one of the world’s most renowned street artists, whose real identity and name remain unconfirmed. Banksy is famous for his artworks that are often displayed on publicly visible surfaces. Active for over 30 years, he creates satirical street art and epigrams with a unique stenciling technique.
Banksy NYC is an interactive exhibition that aims to showcase the mysterious artist’s best works, with over 100 works of art loaned from private collectors across the world. Set up at a secret location in New York City, this exhibition aims to bring an immersive experience to the heart of NYC.
Why Visit Banksy NYC
The perfect exhibition for art lovers, Banksy NYC won widespread acclaim and was met with incredible success in 15 cities from across the world. The exhibit features over 100 authenticated works of the imminent artist from a range of private European collections. It is the largest collection of artworks by Banksy anywhere in the world, featuring videos, photos, and art installations.
The exhibit also features an exclusive multimedia installation that reveals clues of the mysterious artist. Here, you can also see highlights of Banksy’s works, and learn about the controversies surrounding his pieces. This installation also features numerous videos and photos of his street works in their original organic environment, which are mostly lost today. The VR experience promises to give a completely new dimension to Banksy’s works, and will take you on a multisensory journey through the heart of his works!
Know Before You Go
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday - 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Time slots are available every 30 minutes.
- Duration - 60 to 80 minutes
There are two types of tickets available - standard access and VIP access.
- Adult tickets - $29.50
- Child tickets - $19.90
- Adult tickets - $35.40
- Child tickets - $23.90
Seniors, students, and military vets can avail tickets for $22.10
How To Get To Banksy NYC
Banksy NYC will be hosted in a secret location in the city!
- Backpacks and duffle bags are not allowed into the attraction. Visitors carrying these bags will be required to check their bags at coat check for a nominal fee.
- All bags, including purses will be subject to inspection whenever guests enter or leave the exhibit.
- Paints, indelible markers, and aerosols are not permitted into the attraction.
Outside food and alcohol cannot be carried into the exhibition.
Flash photography is not permitted at the exhibition.
- Certified service animals are allowed to enter the attraction, as long as t
- Reduced capacity in line with the guidance given by the CDC and other government agencies.
- All guests and staff will undergo a mandatory temperature check on arrival at the attraction.
- Touch-free hand sanitation stations present throughout the attraction.
- All guests and staff are required to wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth at all times. Masks will be distributed for free at the entrance for guests who do not have one.
- Floor markings are present throughout the attraction to help with social distancing measures.
- Enhanced and frequent cleaning of each floor of the venue throughout the day.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned after each use.
- The Virtual Reality headsets will be fully disinfected after each use.
- All guests will be provided with a disposable mask for the eyes, to prevent contact between the goggles and skin.
Banksy NYC Tickets: FAQs
Q: Are the works in the exhibition at Banksy NYC original works of the artist?
A: Yes, all the works displayed in the exhibition are certified and genuine pieces from private collections from across the world.
Q: Is Banksy NYC authorized by Banksy?
A: No, Banksy does not authorize any exhibitions of his work. These are merely displays of his works.
Q: Can the works at display at Banksy NYC be purchased?
A: No, the works belong to a private collection, and cannot be purchased. There is, however, a gift shop that sells items related to the exhibition.
Q: Is Banksy NYC suitable for children?
A: Yes, Banksy NYC is suitable for guests of all ages.
Q: Are discounted tickets to Banksy NYC available for children?
A: Yes, discounted tickets are available for children aged between 4 and 12. Kids 3 and under go free. Please bring valid ID to avail discounted tickets.
Q: What are the opening hours of Banksy NYC?
A: The opening hours of Banksy NYC are from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM on weekdays, and from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM on weekends. Tuesdays are closed.
Q: How long is a visit to Banksy NYC?
A: The entire experience lasts about 60 to 80 minutes.
Q: Is Banksy NYC wheelchair accessible?
A: Yes, Banksy NYC is wheelchair accessible by guests with reduced mobility.
Q: Where is Banksy NYC located?
A: Banksy NYC is located at a secret location in New York City.
Q: Is photography allowed at Banksy NYC?
A: Yes, photography is allowed at Banksy NYC. However, note that tripods and flash photography are permitted at the exhibition.
Q: Can outside food and drinks be carried into Banksy NYC?
A: No, outside food and drinks are not permitted in Banksy NYC.
Q: Are pets allowed into Banksy NYC?
A: No, pets are not allowed to enter Banksy NYC.
Q: Are smoking rooms available at Banksy NYC?
A: No, smoking rooms are not available at the exhibition.
Q: What happens if guests arrive late to Banksy NYC?
A: Tickets remain valid for guests who appear late. However, they may have to wait for a seat to become available in the following time slots.