Girona & Figueres and Dali Museum Day Trip from Barcelona
This unforgettable day trip covers the monumental city of Girona and the famous Figueres with its unique Dalí Theatre-Museum. With an English/Spanish speaking guide by your side, learn about Girona's and Figueres' artistic heritage.
- After assembling at the meeting point in Barcelona, you will hop aboard an air-conditioned motor coach that will take you to the historic city of Girona.
- You will be accompanied by a local English/Spanish speaking expert who will take you to the best spots at your first stop at Girona.
- Before leaving to Figueres, you will have ample time to go around town to feast on some Spanish delicacies for lunch.
- Marvel at the biggest collection of art that represents the artistic evolution of Salvador Dalí at Figueres.
- Transport in an AC Motorcoach.
- English/Spanish guide.
- Entry to Theatre-Museum Dalí and “Dalí Joies” (Dalí Jewels).
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Discover the Best of Girona on This Day Trip From Barcelona with an English/Spanish Expert
After assembling at the meeting point, you will board an air-conditioned motor coach and make your way to the stunning city of Girona. Here, your English/Spanish speaking guide shall take you to the city center, a treasure trove of artistic heritage, where you will get to visit the Cathedral. Admire the city's well-preserved medieval streets that lead towards the picturesque pastel-colored houses at the edge of the river bank. After your tour of Girona, you will be given some free time to have lunch before leaving to Figueres.
After Lunch, You Will Then Get the Chance to Explore Figueres
You will hop back into your coach and travel about 30km to reach the artistically rich Figueres. You will then enter the world famous Dali Theatre-Museum. Wander about its ornate halls and marvel at the largest art collection of Salvador Dali at one place! Don't miss out on some of his most important exhibited works like the Port Alguer (1924), The Spectre of Sex-appeal (1932), Soft self-portrait with grilled bacon (1941), Poetry of America—the Cosmic Athletes (1943), to name a few. You will also gain access to the Theatre and Dali's Jewels. After exploring the Museum, you will hop aboard the coach and make your way back to the meeting point in Barcelona.
know before you go
know before you go
This half day trip commences at 8:30 AM. Ensure you assemble at the meeting point by 8:15 AM. This tour is 11.5 hours long.
- 13-31 Mar 2020: Tue & Sat
- 1 Apr- 8 Nov 2020: Daily except Mon
- 9 Nov 2020- 20 Mar 2021: Tue & Sat
This tour is not available on 25th Dec, 26th Dec, 01st Jan and 6th Jan.
This tour is available in English and Spanish.
Meet your guide in front of Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona.
Closest bus station: Ronda Universitat Bus Stop
Walk on Ronda de la Universitat towards Carrer de Balmes and turn right. The first building on your right is the local tour operator’s office.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Julia Travel Office - Estació del Nord, Ground Floor, Platform 19.
- Address: Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80, Local nº 180 - Planta baja, 08018 Barcelona, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Barcelona, Estacio del Nord. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 1, 2 and 3 to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Arc de Triomf. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board subway line L1 to get you there.