From Mexico City: Cuernavaca & Taxco Day Tour with Transfers & Lunch
Gear up for a tour through two of Mexico's historically-relevant colonial towns, Cuernavaca and Taxco, along with many other fascinating sights and landmarks sprinkled across your route!
- Delve into Mexico's cherished history by visiting two of its best-preserved colonial towns
- Delight in the lesser-known facts and hushed secrets about the many landmarks from your expert tour guide
- Take a break from all the sightseeing and sit down for a delectable lunch of traditional Mexican food
- At Cuernavaca, visit the Palacio de Cortés and one of America’s oldest cathedrals
- At Taxco, you will find the famous Santa Prisca parish with strong Baroque elements
- Continue walking about the cobbled streets after your tour and buy silver works from local artisans
- Upgrade your ticket to include round-trip transfers on comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided visits to Cuernavaca & Taxco
- Entry into Cuernavaca Cathedral
- Expert bilingual tour guide (English & Spanish)
- Round-trip transfers (Optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Set out from Mexico's bustling downtown, towards the first of the scenic historic towns on your itinerary, Cuernavaca. Otherwise known as the city of “eternal spring,” Cuernavaca boasts of splendid countryside views. Once here, you will head straight for its cathedral, one of the oldest in Mexico! Visit the Palacio de Cortés as well, the oldest conserved colonial-era landmark in continental Americas, and admire its mansions and avenues before moving on to Taxco!
Stop for some lunch and delight in some local culinary delights before hopping right back on your trip and continuing your way to the colonial city of Taxco. Your guide will brief you in on the 100-years worth of history behind its cherished landmarks. Pass by cobbled streets, tile-roofed buildings, and cozy squares that still offer the Old World ambiance, even today. Visit one of Mexico’s grandest churches here, the Santa Prisca, built in 1759. Finally, spend some time roaming about the town on your own, and marvel at the works of local artisans!
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Without transfers
- With transfers
- If you are opting for hotel transfers, make sure to indicate which hotel you are staying at, at the time of booking
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking (on irregular ground as well) so please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Don't forget to take all your belongings with you when you get off the vehicles
- Carry an umbrella and raincoat in the rainy season (from the end of May to October)
Ages 0-1yrs go free. Ages 2-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout