From Mexico City: Cuernavaca & Taxco Day Tour
Leave behind the bustling Mexico city for a day tour peppered with historical sites and landmarks, giving you an enriched appreciation of Mexico’s history and culture!
- Traverse through two of Mexico’s well-preserved colonial towns on this full-day guided tour
- Board comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles and watch the scenery change from vibrant to picturesque
- At Cuernavaca, visit the Palacio de Cortés and one of America’s oldest cathedrals
- Next, at Taxco, you will visit the famous Baroque parish of Santa Prisca
- Spend some quality time walking up and down the cobbled streets and buy silver works from local artisans
- Your guide will let you in on lesser-known facts and hushed secrets about each landmark
- Guided visits to Cuernavaca & Taxco
- Expert bilingual tour guide (English & Spanish)
- Round-trip transfers
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
Your trip commences at Downtown Mexico City, where a scenic drive to Cuernavaca, otherwise known as the city of “eternal spring” boasts scenic countryside views. Once here, you will head straight for its cathedral, one of Mexico’s oldest cathedrals! Visit the Palacio de Cortés as well, the oldest conserved colonial-era landmark in continental Americas, and admire its mansions and avenues before moving on to Taxco!
Heading towards the colonial city of Taxco, your guide will brief you in on the 100-years worth of history behind its cherished landmarks. Pass by cobbled streets, tile-roofed buildings, and cozy squares that still offer the Old World ambiance, even today. Visit one of Mexico’s grandest churches here, the Santa Prisca, built in 1759. Finally, spend some time roaming about the town on your own, and marvel at the works of local artisans!
know before you go
This tour involves a fair amount of walking (on irregular ground as well) so please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout