Dresden: Full Day Trip from Prague
Set out on a guided day tour from Prague to the capital of Germany’s state of Saxony, Dresden. Often referred to as the ‘Florence of the Elbe,’ the city is packed with history and glorious Baroque architecture.
- Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on a day tour from Prague
- See top attractions, such as the Semper Opera House, the Dresden Cathedral and the Blue Wonder Bridge
- Drop by the famous Zwinger gallery and check out its historical artworks
- Admire paintings by Raphael (Sistine Madonna), Titian, Canaletto, and Rembrandt
- Choose between English and Russian-guided tours
- Expert English or Russian-speaking guide
- Round-trip transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Additional costs: Lunch, souvenirs, tips, postcards/stamps
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Nicknamed the Florence on the Elbe, Dresden is famous for its Baroque wonders that have been rebuilt after nearly 75% of the historical center was destroyed by Allied bombing in World War II.
Stroll through the city and explore its stunning vistas - from the gorgeous scenery of České Středohoří (Central Bohemian Uplands) to important historical monuments in the Old Town. Visit the Old Masters Gallery at the Zwinger Palace and see masterpieces such as the Sistine Madonna by Raphael, works by Titian and Canaletto, and paintings by 17th-century Dutch and Flemish artists like Rembrandt and Rubens.
Be awestruck by the grandiose Semper Opera House, where premieres of works by Richard Wagner were held in the 1800s. See the dark and imposing Dresden Cathedral, also known as Hofkirche, as well as the beautiful Frauenkirche Church that dominates the city’s skyline. Along the way, your expert English or Russian-speaking guide will tell you fascinating historical anecdotes about all that you see so you will get transported back to another time.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Russian-Guided Tour
COVID-19 Special Information
- You must book this activity online, as the ticket office is closed
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- Masks are required - please bring your own
Tuesday and Thursday: 9 AM to 8 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at 23, Na Příkopě 957, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha, Czechia
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply click on the link below
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest tram stop is ‘Jindřišská,’ which is located 10 minutes from the meeting point
- Catch tram #3, 6, 9, 24 or 91 to get here
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout