Day Trip To London From Paris
- Journey on the high-speed train Eurostar to get to London from Paris
- Explore the city of London at your own pace and depending on your interest
- Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass for London with onboard Audio Guide
- Leisurely Thames river cruise
- Train tickets to and from London
- Hop on hop off - London City tour
- Cruise along the Thames River
- Transfer to and from your accommodation
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
Enjoy a full day excursion to the city of London! Take an exciting ride on the high-speed railway service Eurostar that runs between the UK and France. Leave from Paris in the early hours, and reach London in about 2 hours 15 minutes. Once you reach there, you will be given tickets for the city sightseeing bus and boat services.
Start your adventure at the Saint Pancras Station, where you board the Hop-On-Hop-Off bus service. This double-decker bus is specially designed for unobstructed views to make the sightseeing experience as amazing as it can get!
The route this bus follows will enable you to pass by and see some of the most iconic locations of London, such as the Big Ben, Tower Bridge, and Trafalgar Square to name a few. With the help of the audio-guide on the best, learn about fascinating aspects of the attractions and sights you pass by.
With the ease of the Hop-On-Hop-Off pass, you can choose to get down and explore at any location that you wish to, and board again from another stop! You can explore the world-famous museums and galleries located in London, or explore the historical pubs and bars that city is known for.
You will also take a relaxed trip along the lifeline of the city- the river Thames. Enjoy views of the city from the heart of the British capital.
Look Out For:
- Big Ben
- Tower Bridge
- Trafalgar Square
- Piccadilly Circus
- The Tower of London
- Buckingham Palace
- Tower Bridge
- Tate Modern
- British Museum
- National Gallery
North Train Station (Gare du Nord), at the foot of the escalator leading to the boarding area.
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- Please carry your passport. UK Visa may be required for certain nationalities.
- The meeting point is at the foot of the escalator leading to the boarding area, at the Gare du Nord (North Train Station).
- Please arrive at the meeting point before 6:15 AM. or else the entry will be denied.