Visit Avila and Salamanca with a bilingual guide as you get to know about the tales and histories of these two cities. Spot ornate sandstone architecture, medieval walls, and ancient towers while exploring these magnificent wonders.
- Spend a full day exploring two unmissable UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Spain, Salamanca, and Avila.
- With your bilingual guide, start your tour at Salamanca and discover the legacy it contributed to the world.
- Visit the Plaza Mayor known for its baroque ornaments and details.
- Spend time at the Cathedral of Salamanca, soaked in an abundance of medieval architecture.
- Head to Avila next, where you tour the city in a dynamic and friendly atmosphere with your guide.
- Stop by the walls of Avila, San Vicente's Sanctuary, and the Cathedral.
- Marvel at the medieval architecture of these sites and hear entertaining stories and legends from your guide.
- Bilingual guide in English and Spanish
- Entrance to the Salamanca Cathedral
- Transportation from the meeting point
- Transportation to and from the hotel
- Food and drinks
- Optional tips
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Begin your tour by meeting your friendly bilingual guide as you head to Salamanca and Avila. First, head to Salamanca where you will have the opportunity to discover the legacy this city has left for the world, through the countless corners and details present across the city. Head to the Plaza Mayor in Salamanca, which is known for its baroque ornaments with spectacular details. Next, visit the Cathedral and revel in its architecture and history. Spend 3 hours in this city, exploring its square and soaking in the culture and air that captivates the essence of this city.
Travel to Avila and tour this city in a dynamic and friendly atmosphere, where you learn about the historical facts of the Sanctum of San Vicente and visit the Cathedral of Avila. Marvel at the impressive walls of the city and explore the several archways and turrets that once protected this charming city. During your free time, roam the streets of this alluring city and capture the best photographs of your experience. This must-experience tour of Spain will leave you appreciating the culture and history of this glorious country.
know before you go
know before you go
- The first part of the tour is at Salamanca and the second part of the tour is at Avila. You can't re-enter Salamanca once you leave.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes as this experience involves a fair amount of walking.
- It is recommended to arrive at your tour's meeting point 15 mins early.
- Mon, Wed, Fri: 7:45am onwards
- The operating hours of this tour are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at The Plaza Las Ventas next to Metro Ventas exit C / Julio Camba.
- Address: C. de Alcalá, 237, 28028 Madrid, Spain.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Puente Calero. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 21 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Ventas. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros 2 and 5 to get you there.