Airboat and Alligator Show with Transfers from Miami
Catch sight of alligators, manatees, and other fascinating creatures on an airboat tour in the Everglades!
- Enjoy an exciting airboat ride through the heart of Everglades.
- Spot iconic Florida wildlife including alligators, soft-shell turtles, and rare birds.
- Visit exhibits that feature over 100 reptiles & & mammals, and enjoy live demonstrations and shows.
- With roundtrip transportation in an air-conditioned bus, this makes for a hassle-free experience.
- Roundtrip transfers with tour guide
- Airboat ride in the Everglades
- Food and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
From Miami Beach, board the bus that will take you to the Everglades Holiday Park. At the park, you will get the chance to take a free photo of yourself and your group before starting on the airboat tour. Sit back and relax as you sail through canals. Make sure to keep your camera at the ready because there will be tons of photo ops to catch wildlife in their natural habitats! You will also have an experienced guide on board who will help you spot alligators both big and small, apart from soft-shelled turtles and rare birds.
After the airboat ride, it's time for a wildlife show that will take you up close to the alligators. Find out how these reptiles, who were hunted almost close to extinction, made a drastic recovery and are now not endangered anymore. Since cameras are allowed, you can make the best use of the moment and take photos of these fascinating prehistoric animals. At the end of the show, you can have a picture taken along with a baby gator! Your tour ends after nearly two hours in the park, after which you will make your journey back to Miami.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please arrive at pick-up point 30 mins prior departure time.
- The experience is wheelchair as well as stroller-accessible.
Everyday at 9:15 AM & 1:15 PM
Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at 305 Lincoln Rd.
- Address: 05 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest bus stop is 'Lincoln Rd & James Av.' Catch bus #103, 112, 113, 119, 120, 150, or MB-COL to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.