Uncle Brian's Cape Tribulation Day Tour From Cairns
Grab your hat, sunnies, and swimsuit, and explore the beautiful Cape Tribulation. You’ll be entering ancient rainforests, swimming in creeks, lounging on tropical beaches, and looking for saltwater crocodiles! Morning tea and lunch are also included.
- Sink your toes in the soft white sand of Four Mile Beach and enjoy a swim, too.
- Board a ferry and go looking for saltwater crocodiles before crossing the Daintree River.
- Drive through some of the oldest rainforests in the world and see if you can spot a cassowary.
- Enjoy a swim in a freshwater tropical stream in the middle of the rainforest.
- Get the chance to take photographs from two amazing lookouts on your way back.
- With round-trip hotel transfers, as well as morning tea and lunch included in your ticket, this makes for a hassle-free experience.
- Informative guides
- Rainforest walks
- Morning tea and coffee
- Port Douglas and 4 Mile Beach
- A crocodile tour
- Ferry ride
- Delicious lunch
- Stunning beaches
- Swim in a rainforest creek
- 2 amazing views
- All park fees
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
After you are picked up from your hotel, make your way over to Port Douglas, where you can walk in the perfectly soft, fine white sand of Four Mile Beach. You could also go for a swim, sip on some morning tea, and get to know your fellow travelers. Once you're fuelled up, it's time to go looking for the famous (and scary!) saltwater crocodiles in the wild. Your cruise is timed such that you'll have the best chance to spot a croc. Don't forget to keep your camera at the ready!
On the ferry, you'll cross the Daintree River and hit the wild side of the road. That means driving through some of the oldest rainforests in the world - an unforgettable experience! Try and spot a cassowary while you're making your way through. Later, grab some food and head for a swim in a beautiful freshwater tropical stream in the middle of the rainforest. This is an experience that will take your breath away. On the way back home, you will get to stop by two spectacular lookouts before heading back into civilization.
Note: The order of activities may change to work around the tides and give you a greater chance to see crocodiles.
know before you go
What to Bring
- A sense of fun
- A raincoat
- Swimming gear and towel
- Walking shoes/sandals
- A change of clothes
- Port Douglas
- Rare wildlife and ancient rainforest
- Lunch and beach time
- Beautiful lookouts
Tue and Fri at 7:20am.
Children aged 5-15, as well as families, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- This is applicable to all hotels in central Cairns.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.