Hunter Valley Food and Wine Lovers Experience
Learn everything there is to know about wine-making and stroll amidst the world-famous vineyards. Try multiple award-winning wine tastings and sample locally-made cheese paired with premium wines. Enjoy a delectable two-course meal before sampling and purchasing some homemade chocolate to take back home with you.
- Board an air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi and enjoy the Australian countryside as you pass the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Hawkesbury River.
- Take a stroll through the vineyards and learn all about the extensive wine-making process.
- Enjoy three private wine tastings and the locally-made cheese paired with it. Get a “behind the scenes” guided tour of the wineries and pick up interesting facts about them.
- Enjoy a delicious two-course meal and then make your way towards the chocolate sampling area where you’re free to sample and buy homemade chocolate.
- Guided winery tour
- Three private wine tastings
- Cheese tasting
- Two-course lunch
- Hotel transfers
- Air-conditioned coaches with free Wi-Fi
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
Hunter: A Capacious Stretch of Vines
With over fifty wineries sprinkled across the fertile lands, Hunter Valley excites the palate and the eyes of visitors alike. The Hunter Valley is the most well-known commercial wine-producing district in Australia with a stretch of 7000 acres of vineyards. The kinds of wine famous at the Hunter Valley include Chardonnay, Shiraz, Semillon, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Pinot Noirs.
Get picked up from your hotel and look out the window as you pass by iconic landmarks such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Hawkesbury River. Once at Hunter Valley, stroll through the vines and learn about the process of wine-making in the most fun way possible.
The “behind the scenes” guided winery tour is unlike any other as it focuses on boutique wineries that extend an intimate feel to the visitors. Meet the people who make wine for a living and learn about their passion towards the process. Partake in three award-winning wine tastings and sample the locally-made cheeses paired with the premium wines.
Take a break from all the wine-talk and enjoy a scrumptious two-course meal. Before your tour comes to an end, make sure to sample the local handmade chocolate Hunter Valley is also famous for. Purchase some for yourself to take back home with you. Board the air-conditioned coach once again and get dropped back to your hotel.
know before you go
- This tour is available only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
- The tour starts at 8 AM and ends at 6:30 PM.
- All visitors must wear closed-toe footwear (no open-toe or strappy sandals).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Hotel pickups and drop-offs are included in this ticket. Please select the hotel from the drop-down options on the checkout page.
This ticket is valid for the date selected at the time of booking