Day Tour: Marrakesh to Ouzoud Waterfalls
Be awestruck by the magnificence of Morocco's Ouzoud Falls, the highest of its kind in all of North Africa!
- Enjoy a guided tour to Ouzoud falls, one of the most visited sites in Marrakesh.
- Find yourself surrounded by the natural landscapes of Morocco throughout.
- An expert tour guide will lead the way, sharing intriguing facts about the region.
- Gaze out at Berber villages, trickling rivers, wild animals, and the stunning Atlas Mountains.
- Deboard at North Africa's highest waterfalls, Ouzoud, and catch striking sights from where you stand.
- With a return hotel drop-off included in your ticket, you're guaranteed a smooth finish.
- Expert tour guide
- Round-trip transfers on AC minibus
- Entry at Ouzoud Waterfalls
- Hotel drop-off
- Food & Drinks
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Assemble at the designated meeting point, where you'll meet your tour guide and the remainder of your tour group. Board an air-conditioned vehicle and set off from the urban landscape of Marrakesh towards the province of Azilal. Along the way, you'll notice Berber villages, mighty rivers, wild animals, and the enveloping Atlas mountains. Deboard at the famous Ouzoud waterfalls, North Africa's highest waterfalls at 110 meters tall! As the water bounces off cascading layers, find a rainbow in the sky smiling down at you!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Don't forget to bring your passports with you.
- This tour is not wheelchair/stroller/pram accessible
- Not suitable for guests with back problems, heart conditions and pregnant women.
- Infants must sit on laps on the minibus. Infant seats are unavailable.
- It is mandatory to carry a printout of your ticket.
- Operates on all days of the week.
- Tour from 8:30 AM - 7 PM.
Children aged 2-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please print your voucher and display it with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Argana Cafe.
- Address: Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco.
- The closest bus stop is Jamaa El Fna, a 5-min walk to the meeting point.
- Bus L1 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.