1-Day Guided Tour of Cinque Terre from Florence
Dive into Italy's best-kept secrets and explore the quaint side villages of the Ligurian coast on land on this delightful day tour from Florence! Round-trip transfers included.
- Explore the quaint hamlets of the Italian seaside on this full-day tour.
- With round-trip transfers included on comfortable, AC coaches, you don't have to give transportation a second thought.
- Travel on trains towards iconic coastal towns, each ride providing scenic coastal views.
- Explore the vibrant town of Vernazza, its dockside fishermen boats, colorful streets, and more.
- Venture down the Ligurian coast to Monterosso, where you can book yourself a cruise for amplified sightseeing.
- At the charming town of Manarola, you'll be privy to seaside streets and squares, bustling with charm.
- Walk through the tiny harbor of Riomaggiore and gasp at the natural formations that are hard to miss.
- While you're at it, delve into the culinary culture and experience local hospitality firsthand.
- Before you know it, you're on your way back to Florence on your private coach.
- Roundtrip transfers from Florence by AC coach
- Services of an English & German-speaking guide
- Cinque Terre Card train tickets
- Free time at Vernazza, Monterosso, Manarola & Riomaggiore
- Any meals and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Venture out into the colorful city of Florence to discover its many manmade and natural jewels! Sit back as you enjoy a 2 hr 15 min ride on an AC coach - listen to facts and stories about the places you'll see by your tour guide as you cross two regions, Tuscany and Liguria. You'll be escorted to a train station and board a local train. Journey along the coastline, breathing in the sea air and drinking in breathtaking views of the sea.
Vernazza & Monterosso
Pass along the unique coastline of Poets' Gulf as you deboard at the town of Vernazza. Spend some free time exploring this coastal town, soaking up views of fishermen boats, colorful homes, and more. Board back the train and journey down the Ligurian coast to Monterosso, Cinque Terre's largest town. Stroll, shop, eat, drink, sit, or swim - do what your heart pleases in this stunning coastal village!
Manarola & Riomaggiore
Before you know it, it's "all aboard" again, and you're on your way to Manarola, a charming town characterized by its sea-facing streets and squares. Feel like you've stepped into a Renaissance painting as you take to the streets and soak up your surroundings. At this point, if you feel like you've seen it all, prepare to be amazed. Our final destination, Riomaggiore is a tiny village perched high atop a cliff! Needless to say, you'll be privy to sweeping views of the tiny harbor, vibrant dock-side life, and natural formations. Explore this town on your own, experiencing the local culture and hospitality firsthand as you do so.
Make sure you buy yourself some local culinary treats, such as the highly-prized pesto of the Liguria region! Soon you'll be back on board the train, back to your private coach to Florence.
know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothing and carry a sunhat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a bottle of water.
- Child tickets (children below 14 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 109 EUR. Children below the age of 4 can participate free of charge.
- Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. - Ensure that you carry a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced-price tickets during checkout.
- Please check the schedule for the days this tour operates.
- 7:15am onwards
- This tour is approx 13 hours.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your vouchers shortly.
- Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Ensure you assemble at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departs.
- Meet your guide at the Grand Hotel Baglioni, Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy.
- Landmark: right in the middle of the square in front of the Obelisk. The square is in front of the Grand Hotel Baglioni.
- Your tour guide will be holding a 'City Wonders' sign for easy recognition.
- The closest train station is the Santa Maria Novella station, a quick 5-min walk to the meeting point.
- Multiple lines will get you here.
- The closest tram stop is Unità, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Tram T2 will get you here.
- The closest bus stop is Stazione Via Panzani, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Buses 14, C2, and C4 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.