Stroll through Italy's culinary capital with a local expert guide to experience Neapolitan food culture and view the city through its traditional cuisine.
- Get to know Naples through food and art in a small-group tour that lets you have more interaction with your expert local guide.
- Savor local street food at the eateries and food markets, including "Taralli", fish "Baccala", the typical Neapolitan pizza, and more.
- Marvel at the architectural glory of the Conservatorio San Pietro a Majella, the ancient training ground for young musicians in religious and commercial music.
- Visit Piazza del Gesù Nuovo and admire the eccentric 1400s stone facade of the church Chiesa del Gesù Nuovo.
- Fun Fact: Along with many other food specialties, Naples is the birthplace of the beloved classic Pizza Margherita.
- 2.5-hour small group tour
- Professional, English-speaking local guide
- Food tasting
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Dive into the Food and Culinary Traditions of Naples
Discover the authentic flavors of street food in Naples and experience the full glory, beauty, and quaint charm of Italy’s third-largest city. Sample some of the city's best street foods, including Italian meatballs, Taralli, Baccala, and of course, the iconic Neapolitan pizza. Revel in the sweetness of local pastries like baba and sfogliatelle. As you walk through the narrow alleyways of the historic center, your guide will regale you with anecdotes and fun facts about the rich history of Naples, its residents, and its traditions.
See Iconic Naples Landmarks
The tour takes you close to some of Naples' most well-known sights. They include Piazza Bellini, established in the 17th century and lined by the palaces, the Baroque style Chiesa del Gesù Nuovo, and the old Monastery of Santa Chiara along with Piazza del Gesù Nuovo and Conservatorio San Pietro a Majella.
know before you go
know before you go
It's recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes.
Daily: 11am or 5pm onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Piazza Bellini.
- Address: 80138 Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy.
- Your guide will waiting at Piazza Bellini next to the Greek Walls.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Conte di Ruvo. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 3M,139,168 and 178. to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Dante. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros L1 to get you there.