Istanbul Whirling Dervish Show
Sneak a peek into the vast Turkish history and culture and celebrate 800 years of Sufi tradition at the invigorating Whirling Dervish Show!
- All culture vultures must catch a Whirling Dervish show when in Istanbul.
- Set out on a spiritual journey as you experience a deep-rooted Sufi tradition.
- Observe the Mevlevi Sema Ceremony that symbolizes stages on the path to spiritualism.
- Don’t miss out on the UNESCO Heritage of Humanity, the Mevlevi order.
- 1-hour Whirling Dervish Show
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before schedule.
Don’t miss out on the Whirling Dervish Show when in Instanbul, for it is one of the most popular events in the city! This 800-year-old mystical dance show is deep-rooted in tradition and takes you on a spiritual journey with its transcendental performance put on by “Sufi Dervishes” (the performers). Watch the mystical ritual of the Mevlevi order, an act declared a UNESCO Heritage of Humanity many moons ago. Enjoy the distinctive music and moves that symbolizes man’s spiritual ascent to perfection with the aid of love.
know before you go
- This show is hosted daily at 6:30pm.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your show to avoid further delays.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the event location.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Hamamizade İsmail Dede Efendi Evi .
- Address: Sultan Ahmet, Ahırkapı Cd No:17, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Türkiye.
- This is located only 600 meter from Blue Mosque.
- Closest tram stop is Sultanahmet, a 12 to 15-minute walk to the event location.
- Tram #T1 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the time and date selected during checkout.