Tickets for Diamond Museum Amsterdam
Undertake a glittering journey through 400 years of diamond history at Europe's only diamond museum.
- Find out how Amsterdam earned the nickname "City of Diamonds".
- See a stunningly impressive collection of diamond artifacts.
- Attempt a daring diamond heist in the new Laser Room.
- Discover the smallest diamond ever cut.
- Learn what it takes for a diamond to reach the final impeccable stage.
- See skilled goldsmiths and stone polishers craft magnificent pieces of jewelry.
- Entrance Ticket
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Situated in a 19th-century monumental building, Amsterdam's Diamond Museum has to be on the bucket list for everyone who is fascinated by one of the most valuable precious stones in the world. Here, you will embark on a journey that starts right below the surface of the Earth and ends as a symbol of wealth and power on a person.
Along with learning how diamonds are formed and processed, you will be able to admire some of the best collections of diamond artifacts including replica tiaras and crowns. Some of the most noteworthy artifacts include the smallest diamond ever cut, the Katana (Japanese sword) of Murano glass that is adorned with 1967 diamonds and 494 rubies, and the famous Ape Skull. Bedecked with 17,000 beautiful diamonds, it takes inspiration from Damien Hirst's sculpture of a diamond-encrusted human skull.
The Diamond Heist
Why just admire the diamonds from afar when you can steal one? Enter a dark room and try to reach the biggest diamond you have ever seen. But it's not going to be so easy - first, you have to manoeuvre past the smoke and laser beams that will go off if you touch one. Visit this incredible museum to get an experience of a diamond robbery in a setting akin to escape rooms.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- The museum operates daily.
- Time slots are available every half hour from 9am to 5pm.
- This ticket includes all the parts of the attraction.
- The attraction provides accessibility for pregnant women.
- Cloakroom facility is available.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Photography is allowed.
Children aged 0-12, youths aged 13-17, seniors above 65, and students enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: Diamond Museum Amsterdam.
- Address: Paulus Potterstraat 8, 1071 CZ Amsterdam, Netherlands.
By Public Transport
- The attraction is within easy walking distance of several tram and bus stops.
- Trams #2, #5, and #12, or buses #347, #357, and #397 will bring you here.
By Car or Tour Bus
There is a parking garage available opposite the Royal Music Hall (Concertgebouw). For tour buses, the entrance is located directly in front of the Diamond Museum.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.