Thai Human Imagery Museum
Visit the Thai Human Imagery Museum in Bangkok and view near-perfect renditions of fiberglass models depicting celebrated figures.
- Get acquainted with important figures from Thai culture and history
- View sculptures made out of fiberglass depicting true-to-form figures
- Come across former monarchs of the Chakri Dynasty and enlightened monks
- The museum aims to conserve Thai art and also serves as a learning center
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Thai Human Imagery Museum attempts to preserve the true essence of Thai culture. Within its walls, one will find countless life-like sculptures depicting historic and cultural figures including the Thai monarchs, Buddhist monks, artists, and literary characters. Famous figures from the world over like Mahatma Gandhi and Abraham Lincoln are also present. This is the first museum of its kind to feature fiberglass models instead of traditional wax figures, owing to the country’s sultry climate. One will find that the impression created here is much realistic, rendering a near-perfect skin texture and complexion with genuine blemishes.
know before you go
know before you go
Children under 130 cm in height enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
Mon-Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Sar & Sun: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher directly at the attraction - The Human Imagery Museum
- Address: Moo 1 43/2 Borommaratchachonnani Road Khun Kaeo, Nakhon Chai Si District, Nakhon Pathom 73120, Thailand
The museum is located about 50 kilometers west of Bangkok. The best way to get there is to hire a car or taxi
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking