National Archaeological Museum: Skip-The-Line e-ticket with Audio Tour
Visit Athens’ National Archaeological Museum, widely considered as one of the greatest museums in the world, and admire the treasure trove of important artifacts from across Greece.
- A convenient entry e-ticket ensures you enjoy a hassle-free visit.
- Admire the rich collection of Greek artefacts, from prehistoric times to late antiquity.
- Explore the museum in your own time with a self-guided audio tour.
- Must-see relics include the mask of “Agamemnon”, the bronze statue of Zeus or Poseidon, the horse rider.
- Don't miss seeing the ancient Dipylon Amphora, the Sphinx statue, and the complex of Aphrodite and Pan.
- Adult entry ticket
- Skip-the-line service
- Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English.
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps)
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
With relics and artefacts covering various periods of Greek history, there is a lot to see at the National Archaeological Museum of Athens. With your skip-the-line e-ticket, you can avoid waiting queues and straightaway start exploring this gold mine of Greek history, art and culture.
As you wander around looking at the mask of Agamemnon, the bronze statue of Zeus or Poseidon, and the Sphinx statue among others, your audio guide will narrate interesting stories and anecdotes associated with these relics. The combined audio and visuals will make for a powerful storytelling experience as you get a close look at the rich Greek past. You can download the app and the audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit. Put on headphones for a more immersive experience (headphones not included in the ticket). If you love stories from the times past, you can listen to this audio guide anytime you want, before and even after your visit.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Jun 1, 2021 to Oct 31, 2021
- Wed to Mon - 8 AM to 7 PM
- Tue - 12:30 PM to 7 PM
Nov 1, 2021 to Mar 31, 2022
- Wed to Mon - 8 AM to 3 PM
- Tue - 1 PM to 6 PM
- This ticket includes all parts of the attraction.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Guide dogs are allowed into the attraction.
- Photography is allowed (no flash and tripod).
- WiFi and cloakroom facilities are available at the attraction.
- The audio guide is available on Android and iOS.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your ticket directly at the entrance of the attraction: National Archaeological Museum.
- Address: 44, Patission St., 10682, Athens.
- The easiest way to get to the attraction is by taking a metro (Omonoia or Victoria station).
- Lines M1 or M2 will bring you here.
- The self-guided audio tour ends at the entrance of the attraction.
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout.