Infinity des Lumières: Feel the Future Now Tickets
Roam through the ravines of Mars, and travel to the moons of Jupiter on this cosmic journey. Immerse yourself in the stories of the universe through state-of-the-art technology at Infinity des Lumières!
- Find yourself in the vastness of the fascinating cosmos we live in at Infinity des Lumières.
- Explore the highly immersive program Feel The Future_Now with two art exhibitions: Destination Cosmos and Dubai Data.
- The exemplary cosmos production is curated in partnership with Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Centre.
- The exhibit couples stunning visuals from CNES, NASA, and MBRSC with an immersive music soundtrack.
- Travel the cosmos from the heart of the Guyanese rainforest on Earth to the space outside our solar system.
- Learn about the mysteries of the universe as you admire the beauty of the canyons on Mars and the rings of Saturn.
- Witness the formations of stars, nebulae, and supernovas in a mesmerizing exhibit.
- Learn about the Apollo 11 mission and other attempts by the human race to foray into the unknown.
- Also get access to Dubai Data, a hypnotic exhibit of immersive data painting and AI which will have you experience the city through technology and art.
- Entry to Infinity des Lumières
- Access to 2 immersive exhibitions: Destination Cosmos and Dubai Data
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
The Destination Cosmos exhibit begins with an intriguing prologue. Learn all about humanity's inclination to understand the cosmos better. Listen to stories about the moon landing and other remarkable efforts made over the years. The exhibit has 13 sequences that accompany you as you go on this voyage through the universe, along with a diverse music soundtrack. The futuristic production creates an immersive environment with digital art.
You'll begin your cosmic adventure at the CNES tracking station located in the Guyanese rainforest. You'll skyrocket into the universe from here - traveling past the planets in the Milky Way, looking at phenomenal images from NASA and CNES. Once you cross the border of our solar system, you'll journey into the vastness of the universe. Admire visuals of stars, nebulae, and supernovae carefully created by the latest scientific technology.
The Feel The Future_Now exhibit, which consists of Dubai Data, is also included in your ticket. Inspired by Dubai’s unique and diverse natural landscape, such as the temperature, wind, sand, and ocean – these aspects have been converted into data and you will now experience the city through data painting, AI, and groundbreaking temporal and spatial elements.
know before you go
Covid Safety Information
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory inside the museum except for small children (up to 3 years old).
- Regularly sanitizing hands, and maintaining social distancing should also be observed.
- The museum has exhibitions that showcase a combination of lights, bright colors, and loud sounds. This experience isn't recommended for persons with epilepsy or sound/light sensitivity, and similar conditions.
- This experience is suitable for wheelchair users and guests with disabilities.
- Guests with disabilities can enter for free but will be required to show proof of disability status, only onsite, to receive free entry. A caregiver will be charged AED 75.
- Guests have access to free WiFi connection and a USB charging station.
- Lockers are available free of charge.
- Photography is allowed without the use of a flash or a tripod.
19 May to 7 Sept 2022
- Weekdays (Mon to Thu): 10am - 10pm
- Weekends (Fri to Sun): 10am - 11pm
Black Out Dates
- 9 May: closed from 6pm - 11pm
- 27 Apr, 18 May & 19 May: closed full day
- 30 May: closed from 10am till 6pm (open from 6pm till 10pm)
- 6 June: closed from 10am till 2pm (open from 2pm till 10pm)
- 8 June: closed from 10am till 6pm (open from 6pm till 10pm)
- 21 June: closed from 4pm till 11pm (open from 10am till 4pm)
- 22 June: closed full day
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Infinity des Lumières.
- Address: Financial Center Road - Downtown Dubai Dubai Mall Level 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- Landmark: Opposite Galerie Lafayette.
- The closest bus stop is The Dubai Mall EXPO Rider Stop. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus #298 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall Metro Station. It is a 19-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board the MRed to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.