Gaudí House Museum Admission
Make your way to the house of the world-famous artist and architect, Antoni Gaudi for a day of sightseeing and fun! Nestled within the lush gardens of Parc Güell, his home is the perfect embodiment of his life and work; step inside to get an intimate glimpse of it yourself.
- See objets d'art designed by the great Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí
- Tour the place where Gaudí spent his final years
- Gain insights into the Catalan craft production system during the Art Nouveau period
- Admission tickets
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children aged 11 and under, students, and senior citizens aged 65 and above enjoy reduced price tickets.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
One of the most important figures of the Catalan history and pride is none other than Antoni Gaudí. Take this opportunity to visit the house where Gaudí spent his final days. Enveloped within the gardens of Parc Güell is the home of this beloved designer. Step inside for an intimate glimpse of the Catalan architect’s life and work, through fine furniture and other objects he designed; houseware but not as you’ve never seen it!
The house is everything Gaudí: furniture he designed, and drawings and artwork he created, all lovingly maintained to look the same as it did while Gaudí himself lived there.The museum also provides an insight into the craft production system of Catalonia during the Art Nouveau period. If you're hoping to get a real insight into audí House Museum is well worth your time.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the entrance.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Gaudí House Museum is located at Ctra. del Carmel, 23A.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.