The Dali Museum with Hotel Pick-Up
- Visit the Dalí Theatre-Museum, the largest surrealistic object in the world
- Designed by the man himself, the museum is a stunning work of art in itself
- The museum holds the broadest range of the artist's works, including everything from his earliest pieces to his final paintings
- Art pieces from Dali's personal collection by other artists such as El Greco and Antoni Pitxot are also present at the museum
- Hotel Pick-up
- Train tickets
- Admission to The Dali Museum
- Food and Beverages
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Hailing from Figueres, Salvador Dalí was a prominent Spanish surrealist painter. The Dalí Theatre-Museum, almost the world's biggest surrealist object, was designed and conceived by Salvador Dalí himself to offer visitors a genuine experience that would draw them into his captivating and unique world.
At the Dalí Museum the provocative surrealist painter has surprises in store for you, no matter what you may already know about his work. The genius of Salvador Dalí was cultivated in L’Empordà and on the Costa Brava, with Figueres both his birthplace and home to the Dalí Theatre-Museum.
You’ll experience the work and thought of one of the most extraordinary minds of the 20th century at the Dalí Museum. The museum features a broad range of works that span Dalí’s career from his earliest artistic experiences and surrealist creations, to the works of his final years.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.