Torino + Piemonte Card
Waltz into museums, castles, fortresses, and royal residences of Piemonte and its capital city, Turin with this all-encompassing city pass!
- Bask in the picturesque beauty and charm of Piemonte and Turin with this city pass
- Explore the city’s ancient complexes, abbeys, castles, fortresses, museums, and more
- Delve into the region’s historical and cultural heritage by visiting can’t-miss landmarks
- Check out the Abbazia di Fruittuaria, Abbazia di Staffarda complex, the Borgo E Rocca Medievale, and more
- Gasp at the world’s largest collection of weaponry at the Armeria Reale
- The Royal Museums and the Venaria Reale offer skip-the-line entry into these attractions
- Enjoy access to the Civic Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art, and Museo Lavazza
- Benefit from discounts on local transportation including buses, shuttles, and trams
- This city pass comes in 1-day, 2-day, 3-day, and 5-day ticket options
- 1/2/3/5-day Turin City Pass
- Free entry into all included museums & attractions
- A booklet with the full list of included museums & attractions
- Discounts on cultural events, outdoor activities, adventure parks, guided tours
- 10% off city sightseeing Torino bus tickets
- Discounted access to panoramic lift in Mole Antonelliana
- Discounted access to Sassi- Superga rack tramway
- Discounted access to “Venaria Express” shuttle bus
- Discounted access to GTT public transport
- Guided tours
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 17 6月, 2023.
These tickets are valid until 17 6月, 2023.
The Italian region of Piemonte is soaked in charm and delight, sprinkled with plenty of eye-opening attractions. This city pass shows you the best of Piemonte along with its capital city, Turin over 1, 2, 3, or 5 days (depending on the ticket option selected during checkout). From ancient abbeys to Romanesque complexes and a jaw-dropping weaponry collection, there is much to see in this Italian province.
Visit the Abbazia di Fruittuaria, where two stunning abbeys stand tall and proud, dating back to the years 1003 and 1776. The complex of Abbazia di Staffarda oozes elegance in its Romanesque-style architecture with many farmhouses and monastic buildings. The Borgo E Rocca Medievale exudes countryside charm- make sure you capture the idyllic landscape on film! Visit the world’s biggest collection of weapons at the Armeria Reale! And of course, enjoy access to the region’s best museums, including the Royal Museums, the Venaria Reale, Museo Lavazza, and more!
know before you go
know before you go
To make the most of your Torino+Piemonte Card, it’s highly recommended to book a slot entrance (both Adults & Children) on the official portal of the attraction before visiting. Your free admission is already a part of the Card.
Keep in mind that online ticketing services might require a booking fee. In some of the museums, telephone booking might be encouraged.
Museums and Exhibitions that require slot booking include:
- Egyptian Museum: Booking is strongly recommended on weekdays and is mandatory on weekends and public holidays.
- Ticketlandia: Museo Nazionale del Cinema - Panoramica Lift (reduced ticket)
- Coopculture: Reggia di Venaria, Musei Reali di Torino and The Castle of Moncalieri (booking mandatory)
- Exhibition Vivian Maier. Inedita at the Sale Chiablese dei Musei Reali di Torino
- Museo Lavazza
- Ticketone: Palazzo Madama, GAM and MAO
- Vivaticket: for Car Museum (MAUTO)
Camera - Centro Italiano per la Fotografia
- Some of the attractions grant skip-the-line access such as the Royal Museums and the Venaria Reale.
- Check the Covid safety rules, accessibility information, etc as you plan your visit. Most museums are wheelchair accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at either of the redemption points
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Points
Redeem your mobile voucher at any one of the redemption points:
Piazza Castello Tourist Office
- Address: Piazza Castello, 161, 10121 Torino, Italy
- Timings: Mon, Tue, Wed, and Thu from 9am - 1pm and 2pm - 6pm; Fri, Sat, and Sun from 9am - 6pm.
This ticket is valid for 1, 2, 3, or 5 days (as selected during checkout)