Museu del Modernisme de Barcelona
A venue dedicated to the home-grown nouveau movement, you’ll be able to see more than 350 works from Barcelona’s most celebrated artists.
- Enter the divine world of art and discover prominent works of modernist artists at this museum
- Discover up to 350 works on display, boasting the works of both contemporary and modernist artists
- Marvel at the works of modernist artists like Joan Busquets, Ramón Casas, and Antoni Gaudí
- Gasp at the wonders of contemporary artists like Busquets, Gaspar Homar and Francesc Jevellí
- Explore the Modernisme art style perfected by the Catalans
- Study the different disciplines of artwork on display including paintings, sculptures, furniture, and decorative art
- Enjoy an extended ticket validity until 31 Dec 2020
- Admission ticket to Museu del Modernisme de Barcelona
- Hotel transfers
- Guided tour
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
The museum is dedicated exclusively to Catalonia's home-grown art-nouveau movement, Modernisme. The collection on shows consists of 350 works by 42 of the most representative modernista artists, including Joan Busquets, Ramón Casas, Antoni Gaudí, Gaspar Homar, Josep Llimona, Joaquim Mir and Puig i Cadafalch, in their different disciplines: painting, sculpture, furniture and the decorative arts.
Check out the works by cabinet makers and interior designers, such as the Busquets, Gaspar Homar, Francesc Jevellí, and Antoni Gaudí; sculptures by Enric Clarasó, the Oslé brothers and the Masriera and Carreras studio. Other highlights include paintings by Ramon Casas, Joaquim Mir, Martí Alsina, Pere Borrell, and other artists.
know before you go
- The museum remains closed on Sat, Sun and other holidays
- The museum will remain closed for the entire month of Aug
This museum is open from Mon-Fri:
- From 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM
- From 4 PM to 7:00 PM
Ages 5-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the museum: Museu del Modernisme de Barcelona (Carrer de Balmes, 48, 08007 Barcelona, Spain)
- Closest metro stations are Passeig de Gràcia & Universitat, both 2-minute walks to the museum
- Closest bus stop is Balmes Gran Via, a 2-minute walk to the museum
This ticket is valid until 31 Dec 2020