Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
Enjoy a delightful visit to the cultural treasure trove of art at the world-famous Musée du quai Branly. Explore the history, culture, and art of Oceania, Asia, Africa, and the Americas with entry to the main exhibit that houses an extraordinary array of 3,500 objects in the Permanent Collection. You may also choose to enter its gardens along with your main exhibit tickets.
- The Musée du quai Branly is one of the most premier cultural institutes that pays homage to the art and culture of Oceania, Asia, Africa, and the Americas, a must-see for all art and history buffs!
- With these mobile tickets, gain seamless entry into the main collection hall and marvel at its extravagant array of art from all over the globe!
- Since entry to the gardens is free, you may also enjoy a relaxing stroll at this 2-hectare garden, the perfect spot to kick back and relax!
- Entry into Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
- Access to temporary and permanent collections (upon availability)
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
The Quai Branly Museum is a shining example of art from other parts of the world, excluding Europe. Being the fourth largest museum in Paris, it houses about 3,500 works across four geographical areas - Oceania, Asia, Africa, and the Americas. Its dominating structure, paired with its eccentric gardens makes it a perfect space for artistic explorations for visitors of all ages. Marvel at the garden's unique cultivated wilderness created by the landscaper Gilles Clément. This cultural expedition is one that every art and history buff must not miss!
know before you go
Guests will have to go to the ticket desk to get a timed ticket upon arrival. You have access to the temporary exhibits, however, it depends upon availability (must check at the ticket desk at the entrance).
Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Thursday and Friday: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
By Bus: Board the #80 and get off at the Bosquet - Rapp. The museum is a short 4-minute walk from the stop.
By Metro: The closest metro station is the Alma-Marceau. The museum is a short 8-minute walk.
This museum is wheelchair accessible.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac mobile tickets shortly. Please display these mobile tickets on your mobile device with valid photo ID at the museum.
These tickets are valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.