Feel musically enriched as you dive into the world of Mozart, Beethoven, and many more maestros in this wholesome experience.
- Visit the epitome of classical music situated in Vienna at the Mozarthouse.
- Learn about Viennese Classical and appreciate the art of Mozart, Beethoven, and many others.
- For more than 20 years, the Mozart Ensemble has been playing string quartet concerts in the Sala Terrenna.
- The Sala Terrenna is also known to have excellent acoustics due to its chamber music.
- Choose to visit any recital mentioned
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Rick Steves once stated “The concert in the Mozarthouse in Vienna is my favorite” and rightly so for many others too. The Mozarthouse is the epitome of classical music situated in Vienna. All year round there are a number of concerts that are performed here pertaining to the Viennese Classical Era including Mozart, Haydn, Schubert, Beethoven, and many many more maestros.
Mozarthouse is the oldest concert hall (Sala Terrenna) in Vienna and was also where Mozart performed too in his early days. The Mozart Ensemble has been playing outstanding string quartet concerts in the Sala Terrena for more than 20 years. The unique Viennese style of classical music has received much public acclaim and rightly so with its excellent acoustics for chamber music. The musicians’ exceptional performances and enthusiasm are always a great success with the audience. Performing in Austria and abroad, the Mozart Ensemble has established itself as a true “insider tip”.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- This tour is pram/stroller accessible.
- This ticket includes access to all parts of the venue.
- Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, and Sun: 7:30pm
- Sat: 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at Concerts in Mozart’s House
Address: Singerstraße 7, 1010 Wien
Landmark: St. Stephen’s Cathedral
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Stephansplatz U. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 1A, 2A 3A to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Stephansplatz. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros U1, and U3 to get you there.