Paris by Night: Moulin Rouge Show & Paris City Tour with Hotel Transfers
Admire the beauty of the City of Lights, as you go around Paris and see some of its most famous sights lit up at night. With transfers to and from your hotel included, enjoy a relaxing tour of the city, and learn about the rich history of Paris with the help of a guide. Witness the world-famous cabaret, the Moulin Rouge, and enjoy a breathtaking performance!
- Explore Paris at night, and see the city from a new perspective as all the bridges and monuments in the city are lit up.
- Savor one of the most dazzling performances on stage at Moulin Rouge, with a troupe of 100 performers, 80 musicians, and 60 chorus singers.
- With bus transfers to and from the location, forget about planning for transport to the meeting point and enjoy a relaxing tour!
- Half a bottle of Champagne per person
- Services of a driver/guide
- Pick-up and drop-off service from hotel
- Cloakroom fee at Moulin Rouge
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
why you shouldn’t miss this
As one of the top tourist destination in the world, Paris is filled with several exciting locations, monuments, parks, galleries, and museums. During the daytime, these monuments and bridges are a sight to behold. At night, however, the city transforms, and almost every building is illuminated beautifully. Going around the city and seeing the numerous attractions in a new light is something every visitor to Paris must do.
One of the most famous shows in Paris is the Moulin Rouge. As the birthplace of the modern can-can dance Moulin Rouge is a popular tourist destination. The club is still decorated in the late 19th-century style, giving it an old-fashioned yet gorgeous appearance. The Feerie show consists of 4 scenes, each focused on a different theme, showcasing everything from acrobatics and circus shows to eye-catching dance routines.
You will be taken on a tour of Paris at night. You will see the numerous monuments and bridges of the city lit up wonderfully at night, and understand the origin of its name as the City of Lights. You will be taken to several renowned locations such as the Champs Elysees, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Place de l'Opera. At night, the entire square of the Place de l’Opera is lit up and presents a sight to behold. A recorded commentary will be played as you go around Paris, allowing you to get a background history of the city.
You will then get a chance to attend the Feerie show at Moulin Rouge. You will be given half a bottle of champagne to enjoy, as you see a troupe of almost a 100 artists perform on stage. 60 Doris Girls, recruited from across the globe will play on stage, with more than a 1000 costumes made of feathers and glitter on display. You will see some internationally acclaimed performances, and a chance to see the giant Aquarium. With an original background score by 80 musicians and 60 singers, you are guaranteed to have a night that you cannot forget. When the show is finished, you will be dropped back to your hotel in the air-conditioned bus.
know before you go
- During summer, the show runs every day from 11 PM to 1 AM.
- During winter, the show runs every day from 9 PM to 11 PM.
Paris City Tour
- Until the 31st of October, the tour runs every day at 9 PM.
- From the 1st of November, the tour runs everyday at 7 PM.
Rules and Regulations
- Guests must dress elegantly. Please refrain from wearing shorts, jeans, or tennis shoes.
- There is a mandatory paying cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge show.
- Only children aged 6 and above are admitted to the Moulin Rouge show.
- For hotel pick-ups, please mention your hotel address at the time of filing for personal details.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Paris by Night: Moulin Rouge Show & Paris City Tour with Hotel Transfers ticket voucher shortly. Please download and display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point to the driver-guide on the day of departure.
You will be picked up from your hotel or apartment in Paris.
The Paris by Night: Moulin Rouge Show & Paris City Tour with Hotel Transfers ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.