Musical Dinner at Montmartre and Moulin Rouge show
Discover the stunning neighborhood of Montmartre, and relish a delicious dinner in a picturesque location. Witness the astounding Feerie Show at the Moulin Rouge, and be awestruck by breathtaking performances by almost 100 artists with sets and costumes created by some of the finest designers in the world!
- Explore one of the most scenic areas of Paris, as you are taken on a bus ride through the quaint Montmartre neighborhood of the city.
- Savor a scrumptious dinner in a beautiful location, and enjoy splendid views of the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret,
- Relish a wide range of acts at the Moulin Rouge and experience one of the best cabaret shows in the city to round off the perfect Parisien evening!
- Transportation in an air-conditioned bus
- Dinner at Le Rouge Bis restaurant
- Entry to the Moulin Rouge
- Half a bottle of Champagne per person at the Moulin Rouge
- Drop-off near your hotel
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Cloakroom fee at the Moulin Rouge
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Once you reach the ParisCITYVision office, you will be taken on an air-conditioned coach to Montmartre. Montmartre is a neighborhood of Paris that has served as home to acclaimed artists such as Pablo Picasso, Vincent Van Gogh, and Claude Monet. It has also served as the setting for a number of famous films. As one of the older neighborhoods of France, Montmartre is filled with old-fashioned, yet charming houses and narrow streets. Your surroundings will remind you of a village in the 1800s, still steeped in its Bohemian roots.
Your guide will lead you to the Le Rouge Bis restaurant, where an extensive spread of Parisian delicacies await you. You can enjoy a filling dinner in an elegant setting with the famous big bay French windows providing a spectacular view of the Moulin Rouge cabaret. The club was established in the 19th century and continues to have the same decor. The name translates to Red Mill, and a red colored windmill can be still seen at this historic location.
After dinner, you will be taken to the entrance of the Moulin Rouge. With a troupe of almost a 100 performers, the show is one of the biggest attractions of the city. A series of incredible acts will follow that are guaranteed to take your breath away. The Doriss Girls and Doriss Boys will put up an unforgettable show, and you will admire their vibrant costumes and the marvelous sets for each of the performances sip on some fine champagne. After the show has ended, the agent will lead you to the coach, and you will be dropped back near your hotel.
know before you go
The tour runs every day at 6:45 PM until October 2018. From November 2018, the tour will run only on Fridays and Saturdays at 6:45 PM. It will last approximately six and a half hours.
Formal attire is required to enter the Moulin Rouge. A jacket and tie is recommended for men. Shorts, flip-flops, sportswear and sports shoes are not permitted.
- Children under the age of six will not be allowed in the Moulin Rouge. All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- For copyright and security reasons, taking videos and photographs during the show is strictly prohibited. There will be professional photographers available if you wish to have your photograph taken for a souvenir.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Dinner at Montmartre and Moulin Rouge Show ticket voucher instantly. Please take a printout. Show the printed voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point to the driver-guide on the day of departure.
PARISCityVISION Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris.
How to Get There
Take the metro and get off at the Pyramides Station. A 4-minute walk from the station will lead you to the meeting point.
The Dinner at Montmartre and Moulin Rouge Show ticket is valid only for the date of the booking.