Moulin Rouge Show - VIP
- Admission tickets
- Privilege Access Pass
- Free cloak room
- Premium seating
- One bottle of champagne per couple (1/2 bottle for individuals)
- Show Féerie
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages (unless specified otherwise)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Duration - 2 hours
- Premium Seats
- Free cloak room access
- Privilege Access
- 1/2 a bottle of Champagne per person or 1 bottle per couple
- Price inclusive of all fees
- Moderate Cancellation Policy
The Moulin Rouge enjoys quite an elevated reputation in the entertainment circles of Paris. Known as the spiritual birthplace of the modern form of the can-can dance, Moulin Rouge was founded in 1889 and has transformed from a venue for courtesans to present their art to an attraction that entertains people from all over the world.
With these VIP tickets, be prepared to be treated like royalty. With the help of these tickets, you will be abe to enjoy the show in luxurious comfort as you occupy your premium seats, sip on some champagne and have complimentary macaroons to eat. This brilliant work of theatrical art is created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, and choreographed by Bill Goodson.
If in Paris, this show is a must-watch for anyone on the quest for a complete French experience.
What to Expect
- VIP tickets include admission to the theater, Feerie show, Privilege Access and Premium Seating
- Complete experience of the famous Moulin Rouge Cabaret Theater
- Your tickets include free cloakroom access and privileged access that lets you explore parts of the theater that are not open to the general public
- Premium seats ensure you get the best view of this authentic French extravaganza
- Half a bottle of complimentary champagne per person (1 bottle per couple) and delectable French macaroons to go with the show
- Watch a troupe of 100 artists perform the famous "Féerie" show
- Marvel at the intricately designed costumes and jaw-dropping performances by the showgirls
- Witness the dancers perform their art in wonderful costumes made of feathers, rhinestones, and sequins
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID
ratings & reviews
- The show timings are 9:00 PM and 11:00 PM
- Please arrive at the venue 30-minutes prior to the show