Mogo Wildlife Park Ticket
Get a dose of Madagascar right here in Australia!
- Mogo Wildlife Park takes care of endangered animal species.
- Meet Australia's largest collection of primates here.
- See zebras, rhinos, Sumatran tigers, giraffes, and more, all roaming together in the Savannah Plains.
- Entry into Mogo Wildlife Park
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled, amended, or refunded.
Located on the south coast of New South Wales, Mogo Wildlife Park is home to exotic animal species from all around the world. While most Australian zoos focus on native species, Mogo is celebrated for taking in animals that other zoos do not want or have space for.
Come say hello to the largest collection of primates in Australia here, and observe more than 46 exotic animal species in naturally enclosed habitats. They have even constructed a purpose-built enclosure to rehabilitate two abandoned chimpanzees.
Wander through the park to see snow leopards, cheetahs, black-and-white ruffed lemurs, and red pandas. Catch sight of Sumatran tigers, white lions, rhinos, giraffes, and more. Mogo also offers supervised close-up encounters with some of these beautiful creatures!
know before you go
- Daily from 9 AM to 4 PM
- Closed on Christmas Day
Infants aged 0-2 go for free. Children aged 3-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Mogo Wildlife Park.
- Address: 222 Tomakin Rd, Mogo NSW 2536.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
Tickets can be used once any day from April 27, 2021 until April 27, 2022.