Entrance Tickets to Moco Museum - Banksy Exhibition and More
Admire original artworks by Banksy and other contemporary as well as postmodern artists.
- Discover some of the best modern art in the Dutch capital.
- Admire Banksy classics like Barcode, Girl with Balloon, and the rarely seen, larger-than-life Beanfield.
- See exhibitions showcasing iconic artists on the lower ground floor of the museum's many rooms.
- Entrance ticket
- Access to all the exhibitions
- Audio tour via your own smartphone
- Meal and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Located in a townhouse that dates back to 1904, Moco Museum in Amsterdam is owned by a couple named Lionel and Kim Logchies who are private collectors and curators. After opening its doors in 2016, the museum has committed to exhibiting iconic collections of art. Find here street art pieces, as well as modern, and contemporary art by Banksy, Haring, Hirst, JR, Koons, Kusama, KAWS & more.
Take a stroll in the Moco Garden, and discover all surprises peppered all around you. Allow yourself to be entranced by the works in the outdoor collection, some of which you can touch and use. Ride Marcel Wanders’ ‘Tempter’ and get beamed into the magical world of your childhood dreams, or attach a wish pin into Wanders’ ‘Portrait’, a work of art that forms a unique landscape of hopes and dreams, created by visitors. Explore the Moco Masters collection, which honors artists who stand out for their exceptional contribution to art and culture. Noteworthy among them are Andy Warhol, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Jeff Koons, Damien Hirst, KAWS, Yayoi Kusama, OSGEMEOS, Tracey Emin, Mark Rothko, and Keith Haring.
Current exhibitions at the museum include THE KID: The Future is Old. Featuring the international contemporary artist THE KID, it showcases life-size sculptures that confront and expose the injustice in America and beyond. See how space, people, and modern technology blend in harmony at Studio Irma: Reflecting Forward: In Search of Connectivism by Studio Irma x Moco. Admire some of Banksy’s most iconic works at Banksy: Laugh Now. This includes works like Beanfield, Laugh Now, Barcode, Girl with Balloon, Kids on Guns, Love is in the Air (Flower Thrower), Kate Moss, Rude Copper, Crude Oil series, and more. Kusama Room is where you can see ‘Night of Stars’ and ‘Pumpkin.’ Explore Kusama's ‘Dot Art’ reflected in her iconic style in which large polka dots play the main role. At the JR Room, see the spectrum of opinions over American gun laws and ownership documented in black and white photographs.
know before you go
- We have mapped out 1 fixed route, your own route is also allowed. Pay attention to the arrows for one-way traffic.
- The museum’s audio tour will be offered to the visitors with the ‘own device’ measures in place. The museum will no longer lend out iPods to visitors that do not have their smartphone. The tickets will indicate that a free audio tour can be used on the visitor’s own phone. So, please keep your headphones/earphones with you.
- You can be denied entrance to the museum if you show any coronavirus-related symptoms.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This experience is not wheelchair-accessible.
Audio Guide Languages
Available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian
- Mon to Thu: 9 AM to 6 PM (last entry at 5:20 PM)
- Fri to Sun: 9 AM to 7 PM (last entry at 6:20 PM)
- Time slots: every 20 minutes
Children aged 0-12 go for free. Youths aged 13-17, as well as students, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Moco Museum.
- Address: Honthorststraat 20, 1071 DE Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The nearest tram stop is 'Amsterdam, Van Baerlestraat.' Catch tram #2, 5, or 12 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.