The Maritime Experiential Museum and Typhoon Theatre Ticket
Experience the wind on your sails at the epic Maritime Experiential Museum with these hassle-free e-tickets! Learn about the trade, vessels from the ages and don't miss a chance to step into state of the art simulations at the Typhoon Theatre.
- Dive into the nautical world at the epic Maritime Experiential Museum and learn the ways of the trade and marvel at the vessels used during the silk trade.
- You can even try escaping from treacherous pirates by using the state of the art projection experience.
- Relive the four iconic ports through technology; Quanzhou, Oman, Calicut, and Malacca.
- You can also benefit from optional entry into the Typhoon Theatre.
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
The Maritime Experiential Museum is an immersive way to learn about the Maritime Silk Routes of days gone by, as well as the journeys of famous mariners in a way where you yourself become the explorer. With a single coherent narrative across 15 thematic galleries which include state of the art multimedia presentations and hands-on exhibits, the museum makes for an epic seafaring voyage through space and time. You will also have the option of attending a show at the magnificent Typhoon Theatre giving you an unforgettable multi-sensory simulation where you will get to fight your way through a terrifying storm.
You can even joy seamless transport within Sentosa by purchasing the Sentosa Express Ticket.
know before you go
- The Typhoon Theatre is located inside the museum with shows that take place every 20 minutes. The last show begins 20 minutes before closing time.
The Museum is operational daily from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. The Theatre operated until closing time with its last show scheduled for 9:40 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Reduced Price Tickets are available for children between the ages of 4-12 at 7 EUR. However, entry to the Typhoon Theatre remains at the standard pricing fo 2.5 EUR.
The Museum is located right above the S.E.A Museum at Resorts World Sentosa, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island.
By MRT: Board the NE1/CC29 to the Harbourfront station.
By Bus: Board the RWS8, 188R, or 963R.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Maritime Experiential Museum and Typhoon Theatre e-tickets shortly. Please display these tickets along with valid photo ID at the venue.
These vouchers are valid for three months from the date of purchase.