Use these convenient, round-trip transfer tickets to and from Malpensa Airport and Milan Central Station for hassle-free connections aboard the Malpensa Express.
- Take advantage of these round-trip, speedy Malpensa Express train tickets from Malpensa Airport to Milan Central Station.
- With daily departures every 30 minutes, these trouble-free train tickets will get you to and from the airport and the heart of the city within 51 minutes with no intermediate stops.
- Use your round-trip tickets within 3 hours of the selected departure time on any Malpensa Express route of the same route. Don’t stress about traffic, unnecessary parking hassles, or even a flight delay!
- Even in the event of a strike, the Malpensa Express service will ensure you don't miss your connection to the airport by providing bus services.
- Fun Fact: Milan Central Station is one of the largest in Europe and its design was inspired by early 20th-century Modernism, featuring Art Nouveau and Deco architectural styles.
- Malpensa Express round-trip tickets
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Make full use of these round-trip, high-speed train tickets that connect you between Milan's Malpensa Airport and Central Station. This 51-minute ride is a convenient way to get to where you need to be without the hassle of traffic and the costs of parking! Use your ticket within 3 hours, starting from the timetable indicated on your ticket on your intended day of travel.
Milan Central Station
Milan Central Station is the main interchange for all public transport services and lines. It connects you to cities like Rome, Florence, Bologna, Venice, Naples, and Salerno. These tickets have scheduled departures every 30 minutes, 7 days a week. This station is located in the heart of the city from where you can catch several different public transportation ways to reach your destination.
Malpensa Express is located under Terminal 1, on the ground floor – a few minute's walk from the Arrivals Area – and all the departures are located on the first floor. Don't worry about an event of a strike as these transfers for the Malpensa Express to the airport will happen by bus instead!
know before you go
know before you go
- Note: Tickets can be used 3 hours from the time on your ticket on all Malpensa Express trains of the same route.
- The ticket for children aged 4 to 12 years is half the price.
- There are no restrictions on the quantity of luggage you may carry on the trip.
- Travelers with limited mobility can board the Malpensa Express Train.
- In an event of a strike, the connection to the airport is made by bus: from Via Paleocapa 1, at the corner of Milano Cadorna station, to Malpensa Terminal 1, without intermediate stops.
- Small animals are to be placed in a pet carrier and can travel for free. Guide dogs can travel for free.
Frequency: every 30 mins for both routes
From Malpensa Airport to Milan Central Station
- Daily: 5:43am - 10:43pm
From Milan Central Station to Malpensa Airport
- Daily: 5:25am - 11:25pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
Please check your final voucher for the boarding point details and specific instructions.