PalmaBus Excursion Tickets
Book this value-for-money guided tour in Palma and comfortably enjoy its famous sights from your seat on a bus. Live the capital city to the fullest with plenty of free time included.
- Embark on a comfortable and stress-free journey in Palma aboard an air-conditioned bus.
- Enjoy a 60-minute sightseeing tour along the historic and scenic regions of Palma.
- Learn about the Balearic Island of Mallorca and its stunning capital from an expert guide.
- Soak in the sun and the mesmerizing view over the harbor at the San Carlos Castle.
- Get a free map of the city and use your free time to explore, shop, and discover.
- With round-trip hotel transfers included, you can be sure of a hassle-free experience.
- Panoramic bus tour in Palma
- English-speaking guide
- Free time to explore
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
- Cathedral tickets (available to purchase onboard)
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket more than a week before the schedule.
- If you cancel 7-3 days before the schedule, 15% of the total amount will be deducted.
- For cancellations made 48-24 hours before the schedule, 50% of the total amount will be deducted.
- Cancellations made 24 hours before the schedule will not be refunded.
- No show: no restitution.
Make the most of your time in Palma by booking a bus tour around the picturesque old town, its historic city center, and expansive harbor. Board an air-conditioned coach from your hotel in either Puerto Pollensa or Cala San Vicente and get some sightseeing done in a relaxed manner. You will be accompanied by a professional guide on board, who knows the island and its culture. Gather a deeper understanding of your surroundings as you soak in the spectacular views around. Along the way, you will see landmarks such as the Cathedral of Palma, Bellver Castle, and more. Note that there is an option to purchase tickets to the Cathedral aboard the bus so that you can successfully evade long lines and save precious time. Pass the harbor and the cruise port and stopover at San Carlos Castle for 20-minutes to enjoy spectacular views across Palma’s port.
Your guide will give you suggestions for sightseeing and shopping in the city, and arm you with a map so when you’re dropped off near the cathedral, you’ll have a better sense of how to spend your four and a half-hour long free time. Palma is known for its infinite shopping possibilities and offers a staggering range from luxurious boutiques to large department stores and well-known retailers. You can also use this time to grab lunch and enjoy the taste of typical Spanish and Mallorcan food. Few options you could check out include La Lonja, the tapas area in Palma de Mallorca, and the old fisherman’s port.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- A safe distance of one meter will always be maintained between clients.
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks, and won’t be allowed on board without one.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service for travelers and staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The tourist capacity will be limited in attractions and monuments according to local rules.
- It is not necessary to print your voucher. Simply display the same on your phone.
Dates and Timings
- Availability: Every Friday
- The excursion starts around 9:30 AM and returns around 6:00 PM
- Duration: Full-day
Children aged 3 - 12 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.