Mallorca Hot Air Balloon Ride
Take a fabulous hot air balloon ride in Mallorca, a great way to drink in views of this Mediterranean Island.
- Enjoy an hour-long hot air balloon ride in Mallorca at sunrise.
- Your day begins on a high note (quite literally) as you soar through the pretty skies.
- You'll get briefed on the safety instructions beforehand.
- Drift among the clouds at 300-500 meters high and gaze down at the picturesque scenery.
- Notice olive trees, sunflower fields, orange tree orchards, rural farmlands, and neighboring islands.
- This is easily one of the best ways to drink in remarkable views of the city of Mallorca.
- Hot air balloon ride
- Flight certificate
- Breakfast buffet
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 7 days before the schedule.
- If you cancel between 7-3 days before the schedule, 15% of the ticket amount will be deducted for administrative costs.
- Get a 50% refund on canceling between 48- 24 hours before the schedule.
- Cancellation made less than 24 hours prior to departure date cannot be refunded.
- No show: no restitution.
This hot air balloon ride in Mallorca takes place during one of the most magical moments of the day: at sunrise. Start your day on a high note (literally) by taking to the skies and drifting amidst the clouds. At 300-500 meters high, you'll look down at olive trees, sunflower fields, orange tree orchards, rural farmlands, and the neighboring islands of Cabrera and Menorca. Rest assured, knowing that you've experienced one of the best ways to go sightseeing in Mallorca. If this is your first time on a hot air balloon, fret not, for you will be briefed on the do's and don'ts beforehand. Enjoy this hour-long expedition high up in the air for a remarkable, one-of-a-kind sightseeing experience!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Minimum age to participate is 4.
- Passengers with restrictions: passengers with wheelchairs and pregnant passengers cannot fly. Passengers with grave vision problems must be accompanied.
- For this activity, we recommend sports clothing and trainers.
- Bring along your cameras.
Children aged 0-14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your meetinng point is at Mallorca Balloons - Globodromo.
- Address: Diseminado Poligon 26, 1052, 07500, 07500, Spain.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.