Full Day Excursion to Palma from Puerto Polensa
Explore one of the prettiest cities of the Mediterranean, Palma de Mallorca, on this bus tour from Puerto Pollensa. Learn about Mallorca's history from an expert guide and spend your time here sightseeing, shopping, and checking out the food scene!
- Travel from Puerto Pollensa to Palma de Mallorca in ease and comfort, in an air-conditioned bus.
- An expert local guide will be accompanying you and will give you information and tips about Palma.
- Sit back and enjoy the 60-minute city tour that drives past Palma's top sites.
- Fall in love with the views of the harbor and the cathedral during the 20-minute stop at San Carlos Castle.
- Spend 4.5 hours exploring the city, its historic center and shopping districts at your own pace.
- With hotel transfers included in your ticket, this makes for a hassle-free experience.
- Round-trip transport from Puerto Pollensa to Palma in an air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking guide on the way to Palma
- Panoramic tour in Palma
- Free time to explore
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 7 days before the schedule.
- If you cancel between 7-3 days before the schedule, 15% of the ticket amount will be deducted for administrative costs.
- Get a 50% refund on canceling between 48- 24 hours before the schedule.
- Cancellation made less than 24 hours prior to departure date cannot be refunded.
- No show: no restitution.
Brimming with culture, history, and more importantly, amazing food, Palma is the ideal city break. Make the most of your time here in the beating heart of Mallorca, with this ticket. Travel by an air-conditioned coach and listen to a friendly local guide give you information and tips about Palma. You also get a free map of the city - all the better to plan your time there!
Once you arrive in Palma, you will first go on a 60-minute city tour. Soak in the sights of the city as you drive along the harbor, the cruise terminals, and the Cathedral of Palma de Mallorca. Also called 'La Seu' or 'Cathedral of Light,' the cathedral took 400 years to finish construction and is a symbol of the city. The bus will then make a 20-minute stop at the historic San Carlos Castle, which offers excellent views over the harbor to the cathedral. Note: There will be no stop here on Mondays, as the castle is closed.
After your sightseeing tour, the bus will drop you off directly in front of the cathedral, right in the center of the city. From here, everything is pretty central. The historic district, as well as shopping options, are all within walking distance. You will have about four and a half hours to stroll through the old town, visit the cathedral, check out museums, or go souvenir shopping. When you work up an appetite, we suggest trying Spanish or Mallorcan tapas, all available in La Lonja district, or at the fishing port.
Tip: You can buy cathedral tickets on board to save time waiting in line.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- A safe distance of one meter between guests will be maintained whenever possible.
- Face masks have to be worn mandatorily. Make sure to bring your own. You will be refused admittance without one.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available before, during, and after the service for both guests and excursion staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Transportation vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At attractions and monuments, the maximum permitted capacity will be reduced according to the current local rules.
The excursion starts at about 9:45 AM and finishes by 6:15 PM.
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.