Day Trip to Menorca by Ferry and Bus
Enjoy an offbeat one-day holiday to Menorca. Your ticket includes a bus tour, as well as the return ferry from the Port of Alcudia in Mallorca to Ciudadela in Menorca.
- Journey to the serene island of Menorca, known for its beautiful coastline.
- Your journey will take you from Alcudia to Ciutadella port, where you will meet your guide.
- Enjoy a bus tour in Menorca and visit its famous cultural attractions.
- See Mount Toro and drive past postcard-perfect coastal towns like Ciutadella and Mahon.
- Boat trip from 10 AM to 2 PM (in high season, there is also a 2 PM to 6 PM boat trip)
- Free bar (water, beer, white wine, soft drinks)
- Appetizer of pa amb oli
- Paddle surf
- Snorkelling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Transfers to/from the port in Mallorca (except from the south area resort)
- Lunch or dinner
- Anything other than the things specified above
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket more than a week before the schedule.
- If you cancel 7-3 days before the schedule, 15% of the total amount will be deducted.
- For cancellations made 48-24 hours before the schedule, 50% of the total amount will be deducted.
- Cancellations made 24 hours before the schedule will not be refunded.
- No show: no restitution.
Depart from Alcudia’s ferry port at 8 AM and catch the Balearia ferry which sets sail by 9 AM. Start your journey towards Menorca by enjoying fantastic views of Alcudia’s bay as you set out into the sea. Sip on a beverage from the cafeteria on board as you approach Ciutadella, and admire the stunning west coast of Menorca. By the time you reach the port of Ciutadella, it will be around 10:15 AM. Your guide will be waiting for you here.
Start your bus tour in Menorca and visit the most important sites of cultural interest. Learn about the contrast that exists between the south and the north. Head to Mount Toro, the highest point on the island from where you can enjoy wonderful views and admire the beautiful church. Drive past picturesque coastal villages, including Ciutadella and Mahon (in July and August, you will be taken to Punta Prima Beach instead). See Binibeca, a town that recreates a traditional Menorcan fishing harbor.
know before you go
- The tour starts with the ferry to Menorca in Puerto Alcudia at 9 AM, and the departure time from Menorca in Ciutadella is at 7 PM.
- The journey by ferry takes around 90 minutes. You should be at the ferry port one hour before the departure.
- Guests without passports or valid travel ID documents will not be permitted to board and no refund will be given.
Infants aged 0-2 enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 60 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Baleària Alcúdia.
- Address: Muelle Comercial, s/n, 07410 Alcúdia, Balearic Islands, Spain.
- At the Balearia kiosk you will receive your boarding cards for both the outgoing ferry to Ciudadela (Menorca) and the return ferry to Alcudia (Mallorca).
- Once you arrive in Menorca, in the arrival hall, there will be a person waiting with a board that reads 'ISLAND TOUR MENORCA' to take you on the excursion in Menorca.
- In the evening you will be dropped off back at the port for the return ferry to Alcudia (Mallorca).
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Catch ferry 'ALCBAR' or 'ALCCIU' to get to the Port Alcúdia ferry terminal.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.