Learn about the best of Spanish and European art on a guided tour of Prado Museum, available in English and Spanish. Enjoy the culinary delights of Spain as you feast on the tapas menu at a typical Madrid bar.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Prado Museum in English or Spanish and savour a Spanish tapas tasting at a typical Madrid bar.
- Housing artwork from the 12th to the 20th century, the Prado Museum is one of the most visited sites in the world.
- On a guided tour of the Prado Museum, see works of art by artists such as Rubens, El Greco, and Francisco Goya, and marvel at their creative genius.
- Stare in amazement at breathtaking paintings like The Pearl by Raphael, The Dog by Francisco Goya, Artemisia by Rembrandt, and more.
- Visit one of Madrid’s typical bars for a Spanish tapas tasting and delve into the culinary delights offered.
- Guided tour of Prado Museum
- English or Spanish-speaking licensed tourism guide
- Tapas tasting at a popular bar in Madrid
- Food or beverages not mentioned in inclusions or description
- Tips (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Go for a hassle-free experience as you enjoy a guided tour offered in English and Spanish at the Prado Museum and satisfy your culinary cravings with a tapas experience at Casa Ciriaco bar.
Step into a world of artistic wonders as you enter the imposing building of Prado Museum. Founded in 1819, this historical museum houses artwork that belongs from the 12th to the 20th century. Creative gems belonging to the Spanish Royal Collection bejewel the walls of this museum, making for one of the finest collections of European art. Witness masterpieces like The Pearl by Raphael, Satan Devouring His Son by Francisco Goya, Artemisia by Rembrandt, The Three Graces by Rubens, and more. You will be at a loss for words as the immaculate artwork speak volumes about the eminence of artists like El Greco, Diego Velázquez, and Titian.
Give your tour a culinary twist as you visit a significant bar in Madrid to get a taste of the Spanish tapas menu. Enjoy blending in the gastronomy and culture of Spain as you make your way to Casa Ciriaco and munch on local tapas delicacies at a typical Madrid bar.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Children aged 14 and under are to be accompanied by an adult at the Prado Museum.
- Guests are allowed to bring guide dogs to the Prado Museum.
Spanish Guided Tour
English Guided Tour
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Goya Statue on Calle Felipe IV.
- Address: Monument to Goya, C. de Felipe IV, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Neptuno. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 10, 14, N11, N12 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Retiro. It is a quick 13-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros 2 to get you there.