Morning Tour of London, Entry tickets to Madame Tussauds & The London Eye
what you get
- Panoramic tour of London, including Parliament Square, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Madame Tussauds entrance ticket
- London Eye standard ticket
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi on Tour Coaches
Your tour begins with a scenic drive around Parliament square to catch sights of the stunning Westminster Abbey—The location for Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding. Then, you get to see Kensington Palace, Royal Albert Hall, and the Albert Memorial.
You've seen it on TV and Youtube, and now you get to watch it live! We head to St James Park and Buckingham Palace to witness the colorful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard.
Finally, your tour ends at Trafalgar Square, giving you plenty of time to visit Madame Tussauds and the London Eye.
Madame Tussauds Tickets
Enter the world of glitz and glam, and capture that prized picture with your favorite celebrity at the world-famous Madame Tussauds wax museum. Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D experience, this attraction is a must-do for all!
The London Eye Tickets
Standing tall at a height of 135m on the South Bank between Waterloo and Westminster Bridges, the London Eye is the biggest Ferris wheel in the western hemisphere and gives you stunning panoramic views of the city.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- Occasionally there may not be a changing of the Guard, on these occasions we will visit Horse Guards Parade
- Madame Tussauds and London Eye are not part of the tour. Entrance tickets can be collected at the Evan Evans check-in desk at Victoria Coach Station on the morning of your tour and may be used either the same afternoon or the following day
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.